Edit History

Gspawn

Gspawn

Dante Dante Hellfire: Vengeful Hunter (Fighter 1) (Up for review)
"Vengeance is the justice to those who have been harmed by a crime witch our system is blind to or chooses not to seek!"

Character Sheet

In Character 

Dante shrugs as Theodor wanted to be indulged with names. Since there all here for the same reason no need to keep mush of it a secret going forward. "Name's Dante, and if you prefer the poem to of Dante's Inferno do not be shy to refer it" Dante said with a bit. He gives a bit of a moment to read the room for what comes next May or may not poem up reasoning why the rest are here. Dante has no reason to hide why he is here and hopes the rest opens up. Walking to the center of the room Dante continues. "Once upon a time when I was more a kid I ran into Lamm while doing an Erron for my family at the docks. He manage to talk me into being one of his "Lambs". At the time I was a bit vulnerable leaving after having a fight with my old man while running it. I ended being a scout to help the kids get out of trouble. Never been to his place. But I could see some of the kids were not happy, and well on my watch some of them got caught cause I stunk at it. Eventually what broke the Camel's back was getting some of the kids to the Church of Abadar and saving them. In return I got beaten in with his Brass Knuckles, his favorite at the time and left my face half slump Kissing Jeggare River. Now I come back trained to fight and settle a score" Dante replied.

Showing off the whip wrapped around his torso diagonally from left shoulder circling his right rib inside his out with inside his pocket Is a pair of finger-less but made of Lion's Teeth layered three times woven into leather gloved Cestus that would reach up to forearm length. He shrugs his arms not needing to hide or disguise his reasoning for being here as everyone else must have their own. "I'm not sure why the rest of you are all here. I'm sure you all have your reasons. Plus I am pretty sure our mysterious host must have an equal to or greater reason then mine to bring such individuals together otherwise why even bring us all here?" Dante said as he takes a sip from his Waterskin.

Gspawn

Gspawn

Dante Dante Hellfire: Vengeful Hunter (Fighter 1) (Up for review)
"Vengeance is the justice to those who have been harmed by a crime witch our system is blind to or chooses not to seek!"

Character Sheet

In Character 

Dante shrugs as Theodore wanted to be indulged with names. Since there all here for the same reason no need to keep mush of it a secret going forward. "Name's Dante, and if you prefer the poem to of Dante's Inferno do not be shy to refer it" Dante said with a bit. He gives a bit of a moment to read the room for what comes next May or may not poem up reasoning why the rest are here. Dante has no reason to hide why he is here and hopes the rest opens up. Walking to the center of the room Dante continues. "Once upon a time when I was more a kid I ran into Lamm while doing an Erron for my family at the docks. He manage to talk me into being one of his "Lambs". At the time I was a bit vulnerable leaving after having a fight with my old man while running it. I ended being a scout to help the kids get out of trouble. Never been to his place. But I could see some of the kids were not happy, and well on my watch some of them got caught cause I stunk at it. Eventually what broke the Camel's back was getting some of the kids to the Church of Abadar and saving them. In return I got beaten in with his Brass Knuckles, his favorite at the time and left my face half slump Kissing Jeggare River. Now I come back trained to fight and settle a score" Dante replied.

Showing off the whip wrapped around his torso diagonally from left shoulder circling his right rib inside his out with inside his pocket Is a pair of finger-less but made of Lion's Teeth layered three times woven into leather gloved Cestus that would reach up to forearm length. He shrugs his arms not needing to hide or disguise his reasoning for being here as everyone else must have their own. "I'm not sure why the rest of you are all here. I'm sure you all have your reasons. Plus I am pretty sure our mysterious host must have an equal to or greater reason then mine to bring such individuals together otherwise why even bring us all here?" Dante said as he takes a sip from his Waterskin.