Edit History

DarkNetwerk

DarkNetwerk

tense

spacer.png Selena Shardova

Selena glanced at Velka, appearing somewhat shocked. Did I speak my thoughts out loud again? she wondered;-P but then was further horrified that the woman and, it seems, others were 'owned' as children. I wonder if my addiction enabled slavery like that... She hunched further into her cloak, as if trying to hide from herself.

As others started to describe what they might bring to the table that could help find and bring Lamm to justice, she began to become somewhat fidgety and distressed, her head tilting from side to side from some internal conversation. What can I do??? How can I even contribute? Hi! I'm an addict and I've just been released from an asylum and my parents want to disown me for bringing shame on the House! That'll go over well... Wait... Something did happen to me, gave me... something... maybe that is the substance of my potential contribution? The hooded young woman distress seemed to depart, her anxiety passing. Her face appeared from under her hood, more visible now in the dim light. One might consider her a great beauty with snow-white hair but her alabaster skin was almost pallid and there was something... off about her eyes. "I have... some abilities. Magic, of a sort, I suppose. A modicum of healing, manipulating shadows, tinkering with fate. The darkness is meaningless to me," she said matter-of-factly before her eyes flashed with panic and she fell silent again. Or am I the darkness? She reached a gloved hand into her cowl to cover her mouth, her other hand pulling her hood forward so she could hide under its shadow again.

DarkNetwerk

DarkNetwerk

tense

Selena glanced at Velka, appearing somewhat shocked. Did I speak my thoughts out loud again? she wondered;-P but then was further horrified that the woman and, it seems, others were 'owned' as children. I wonder if my addiction enabled slavery like that... She hunches further into her cloak, as if trying to hide from herself.

As others started to describe what they might bring to the table that could help find and bring Lamm to justice, she began to become somewhat fidgety and distressed, her head tilting from side to side from some internal conversation. What can I do??? How can I even contribute? Hi! I'm an addict and I've just been released from an asylum and my parents want to disown me for bringing shame on the House! That'll go over well... Wait... Something did happen to me, gave me... something... maybe that is the substance of my potential contribution? The hooded young woman distress seemed to depart, her anxiety passing. Her face appeared from under her hood, more visible now in the dim light. One might consider her a great beauty with snow-white hair but her alabaster skin was almost pallid and there was something... off about her eyes. "I have... some abilities. Magic, of a sort, I suppose. A modicum of healing, manipulating shadows, tinkering with fate. The darkness is meaningless to me," she said matter-of-factly before her eyes flashed with panic and she fell silent again. Or am I the darkness? She reached a gloved hand into her cowl to cover her mouth, her other hand pulling her hood forward so she could hide under its shadow again.

DarkNetwerk

DarkNetwerk

Selena glanced at Velka, appearing somewhat shocked. Did I speak my thoughts out loud again? she wondered;-P but then was further horrified that the woman and, it seems, others were 'owned' as children. I wonder if my addiction enabled slavery like that... She hunches further into her cloak, as if trying to hide from herself.

As others start to describe what they might bring to the table that could help find and bring Lamm to justice, she started to become somewhat fidgety and distressed, her head tilting from side to side from some internal conversation. What can I do??? How can I even contribute? Hi! I'm an addict and I've just been released from an asylum and my parents want to disown me for bringing shame on the House! That'll go over well... Wait... Something did happen to me, gave me... something... maybe that is the substance of my potential contribution? The hooded young woman distress seems to depart and her anxiety seems to pass and her face appears from under her hood, more visible now in the dim light. One might consider her a great beauty with snow-white hair but her alabaster skin was almost pallid and there was something... off about her eyes. "I have... some abilities. Magic, of a sort, I suppose. A modicum of healing, manipulating shadows, tinkering with fate. The darkness is meaningless to me," she says matter-of-factly before her eyes flash with panic and she falls silent again. Or am I the darkness? She reaches a gloved hand into her cowl to cover her mouth, her other hand pulling her hood forward so she could hide under its shadow again.