Erico

Erico

spacer.png

Lemmy Lemmock, Summoner
HP: 10/10
AC: 16 Touch: 13 Flat-Footed: 14
CMD: 11
Conditions:

The gnome took the plate full of mushrooms from the somewhat handsome looking human with a thankful nod, popping one into his mouth and chewing thoughtfully. "Hnh. Needs garlic." He remarked laconically after swallowing. "But not bad. As for you, Stella..." and here he paused, smiling as he remembered why her presence didn't immediately set him off like so many of their former classmates had, whenever one bumped into him. "Well, long enough that I had to think about you for a bit. Most of our classmates only give me the time of day to insult my life choices, but you wouldn't. Us dropouts have to stick together, it seems. Cheers."

Moopsy Stats

EIDOLON - "Moopsy" (Serpentine)
Free Evolutions: Bite, Reach (Bite), Tail, Tail Slap, Climb, Darkvision
FEATS: Combat Reflexes
SKILLS: Perception +3, Climb +4, Intimidate +3, Swim +4
Evolution Pool: Improved Natural Armor (1), Trip- with Bite (2)
Lv 1: 11 HP, 12 AC, Fort +1, Reflex +5, Will +2
Bite 10 foot reach +2, 1d6+1 (Plus Trip at +6 CMB)
Tail Slap +2 1d6+1

Erico

Erico

spacer.png

Lemmy Lemmock, Summoner
HP: 10/10
AC: 16 Touch: 13 Flat-Footed: 14
CMD: 11
Conditions:

The gnome took the plate full of mushrooms from the somewhat handsome looking human with a thankful nod, popping one into his mouth and chewing thoughtfully. "Hnh. Needs garlic." He remarked laconically after swallowing. "But not bad. As for you, Stella...how long's it been since you graduated? Because that's how long it's been since we last saw each other." He gave her a look, waiting to see how she'd respond. Because he hadn't graduated, after all. He'd dropped out a week before he could.

And she knew that.

Moopsy Stats

EIDOLON - "Moopsy" (Serpentine)
Free Evolutions: Bite, Reach (Bite), Tail, Tail Slap, Climb, Darkvision
FEATS: Combat Reflexes
SKILLS: Perception +3, Climb +4, Intimidate +3, Swim +4
Evolution Pool: Improved Natural Armor (1), Trip- with Bite (2)
Lv 1: 11 HP, 12 AC, Fort +1, Reflex +5, Will +2
Bite 10 foot reach +2, 1d6+1 (Plus Trip at +6 CMB)
Tail Slap +2 1d6+1