Edit History

Newcomer

Newcomer

Zeldaruil

Lynestra Zeldaruil Vorammas River Elf Druid 2/Wizard 3Zeldaruil1.jpg.1e931d03c582bf19677af59a5cdb6872.jpg

AC: 16 (mage armor, shield) | HP: 29/29 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 16 (darkvision 60 ft.)
Spell Slots: 1st 3/4, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Spell Attack: +7 | Spell DC: 14
Prepared Spells: entangle, faerie fire, goodberry, healing word, speak with animals; feather fall, mage armor, shield, silent image; invisibility, web
Wild Shape: 2/2 | Arcane Recovery: 1/1| Natural Recovery: 1/1 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

As the river elf sat upon the earth, she smiled to herself for a moment, her eyes glinting. Here there was much to discover, and much to figure out—including her companions! Surely Deidre knows more about how such a technologically magical marvel as Question works, but observing Willowveil's magic will further my own researches...

But she let those thoughts pass for the moment, and with that her expression returned to its resting nonchalance. Zelda looked up at her new companions, her newly assembled team.

"These ruins were called to my attention by a colleague, and I hope to discover some ancient magic and lore therein. I do suspect there is a way to heal this land of its maladies, but there is still so much we do not know. Perhaps some lost knowledge holds the key."

She paused then for a moment. Maybe the knowledge is not lost to all; who knows what secrets the elf lords are keeping.

"We must press on if we are to find out."

Zelda stood up in a smooth motion, hoisting her pack, and quickly nodded towards the automaton.

"Well met, Question. My name is Zeldaruil, but most people call me Zelda. At least in these parts. I don't know if the answer to your origin lies in these ruins, but that may very well be one of the secrets we can uncover there."

With that, she hoped each of her companions were sufficiently invested in continuing. She wouldn't be able to complete the expedition without a dedicated team, after all. 'A unity of purpose,' indeed. This tree creature has the right idea.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Wand of the War Mage (arcane/druidic focus)
Off Hand: Shield

Proficiencies: +6 Arcana, Investigation, Nature, Perception | + 4 Stealth

Action: Zeldaruil will have cast mage armor after breakfast, intending to keep it up for the main portion of each day's adventures.
Bonus Action: In this environment, she'll have concentrated on the casting of mage armor to make sure the spell functions properly.
Move:
Manipulate:

Newcomer

Newcomer

Zeldaruil

Lynestra Zeldaruil Vorammas River Elf Druid 2/Wizard 3Zeldaruil1.jpg.1e931d03c582bf19677af59a5cdb6872.jpg

AC: 18 (mage armor, shield) | HP: 29/29 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 16 (darkvision 60 ft.)
Spell Slots: 1st 3/4, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Spell Attack: +7 | Spell DC: 14
Prepared Spells: entangle, faerie fire, goodberry, healing word, speak with animals; feather fall, mage armor, shield, silent image; invisibility, web
Wild Shape: 2/2 | Arcane Recovery: 1/1| Natural Recovery: 1/1 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

As the river elf sat upon the earth, she smiled to herself for a moment, her eyes glinting. Here there was much to discover, and much to figure out—including her companions! Surely Deidre knows more about how such a technologically magical marvel as Question works, but observing Willowveil's magic will further my own researches...

But she let those thoughts pass for the moment, and with that her expression returned to its resting nonchalance. Zelda looked up at her new companions, her newly assembled team.

"These ruins were called to my attention by a colleague, and I hope to discover some ancient magic and lore therein. I do suspect there is a way to heal this land of its maladies, but there is still so much we do not know. Perhaps some lost knowledge holds the key."

She paused then for a moment. Maybe the knowledge is not lost to all; who knows what secrets the elf lords are keeping.

"We must press on if we are to find out."

Zelda stood up in a smooth motion, hoisting her pack, and quickly nodded towards the automaton.

"Well met, Question. My name is Zeldaruil, but most people call me Zelda. At least in these parts. I don't know if the answer to your origin lies in these ruins, but that may very well be one of the secrets we can uncover there."

With that, she hoped each of her companions were sufficiently invested in continuing. She wouldn't be able to complete the expedition without a dedicated team, after all. 'A unity of purpose,' indeed. This tree creature has the right idea.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Wand of the War Mage (arcane/druidic focus)
Off Hand: Shield

Proficiencies: +6 Arcana, Investigation, Nature, Perception | + 4 Stealth

Action: Zeldaruil will have cast mage armor after breakfast, intending to keep it up for the main portion of each day's adventures.
Bonus Action: In this environment, she'll have concentrated on the casting of mage armor to make sure the spell functions properly.
Move:
Manipulate: