Edit History

Harding

Harding

POSTING TEMPLATE

PC

image.png.07a311e8a4267906986513d73d2158fd.pngDeidre O'Ceallaigh Human Artificer 5
image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 20 (Splintmail+1 and shield) | HP: 47/47 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 13 
Spell Slots: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/2 | Spell Attack: +7 | Spell DC: 15
Misty step: 1 (1xday) | Hex: 1 (1xday) | DM Inspiration: 1/1 | Active infusion: Enhanced defense (splintmail), Duplicate item (bag of holding)

As the river elf sat amidst her companions, a smile tugged at the corners of Deidre's lips, her gaze filled with intrigue. Here, amidst the whispers of ancient secrets and the potential great discovery of ancient technology, she found herself surrounded by a diverse band of adventurers, each with their own unique talents and motivations. Observing Willowveil's mysterious magic and the intriguing presence of Question, Deidre couldn't help but feel a surge of curiosity and wonder.

Taking a moment to gather her thoughts, Deidre rose to her feet, her clockwork prosthetic gleaming faintly in the firelight. Despite her petite stature, there was a spark of determination in her eyes as she addressed the group.

"Greetings, fellow seekers of forgotten truths, or daredevils in quest for challenge and glory," Deidre began, her voice carrying a soft, yet resolute tone. "I am Deidre O'Ceallaigh, artificer trained in the great city of Bemmea and seeker of lost knowledge. My journey alongside you is not merely one of curiosity, but of purpose—a quest to unravel the mysteries of this land and his treasures. Not for personal gain, for to profit all the world from them. I don't think alike most mages from the city - I strongly believe that knowledge, magical or not, should profit all. Of course, should be used and distributed responsibly and wisely. "

She gestured towards her intricate set of tools, ever at her side. "In my hands, I wield the tools of craft and innovation, but my true quest lies in understanding the delicate balance between magic and the world, seeking solutions where others may see only chaos or impasse."

Glancing towards Willowveil and Zelda with a nod of acknowledgment, Deidre's gaze shifted towards Question, the automaton standing with an almost otherworldly stillness. "Question, your presence is a marvel indeed, and your pursuit of origins resonates with my own endeavors. Together, let us delve into these ruins and uncover the threads of lore that may hold the key to restoring harmony to this fractured realm. I..." she took a pause measuring her words before continuing on ''...hope you wouldn't mind if I sometime pick your brain on subjects or make deep analysis about my observation on your behavior.'' she giggle a little as she is a bit embarrassed about what she's asking, a bit of red on her pale but healthy cheeks ''I truly find you... what you are... fascinating!''

With her introduction complete, Deidre stood ready, her mind already whirring with calculations and possibilities, but have also a hint of nervousness over her almost embarrassing request to the automaton. Amidst the looming shadows of the Balvonia Pass, she felt a surge of anticipation—for here, amidst ancient ruins and enigmatic companions, lay the promise of discovery and transformation.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Thunder gauntlet
Off Hand: Shield

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

Harding

Harding

POSTING TEMPLATE

PC

image.png.07a311e8a4267906986513d73d2158fd.pngDeidre O'Ceallaigh Human Artificer 5

AC: 20 (Splintmail+1 and shield) | HP: 47/47 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 13 
Misty step: 1 (1xday) | Hex: 1 (1xday) | DM Inspiration: 1/1 | Active infusion: Enhanced defense (splintmail), Duplicate item (bag of holding)

As the river elf sat amidst her companions, a smile tugged at the corners of Deidre's lips, her gaze filled with intrigue. Here, amidst the whispers of ancient secrets and the potential great discovery of ancient technology, she found herself surrounded by a diverse band of adventurers, each with their own unique talents and motivations. Observing Willowveil's mysterious magic and the intriguing presence of Question, Deidre couldn't help but feel a surge of curiosity and wonder.

Taking a moment to gather her thoughts, Deidre rose to her feet, her clockwork prosthetic gleaming faintly in the firelight. Despite her petite stature, there was a spark of determination in her eyes as she addressed the group.

"Greetings, fellow seekers of forgotten truths, or daredevils in quest for challenge and glory," Deidre began, her voice carrying a soft, yet resolute tone. "I am Deidre O'Ceallaigh, artificer trained in the great city of Bemmea and seeker of lost knowledge. My journey alongside you is not merely one of curiosity, but of purpose—a quest to unravel the mysteries of this land and his treasures. Not for personal gain, for to profit all the world from them. I don't think alike most mages from the city - I strongly believe that knowledge, magical or not, should profit all. Of course, should be used and distributed responsibly and wisely. "

She gestured towards her intricate set of tools, ever at her side. "In my hands, I wield the tools of craft and innovation, but my true quest lies in understanding the delicate balance between magic and the world, seeking solutions where others may see only chaos and impass."

Glancing towards Willowveil and Zelda with a nod of acknowledgment, Deidre's gaze shifted towards Question, the automaton standing with an almost otherworldly stillness. "Question, your presence is a marvel indeed, and your pursuit of origins resonates with my own endeavors. Together, let us delve into these ruins and uncover the threads of lore that may hold the key to restoring harmony to this fractured realm. I..." she took a pause measuring her words before continuing on ''...hope you wouldn't mind if I sometime pick your brain on subjects or make deep analysis about my observation on your behavior.'' she giggle a little as she is a bit embarrassed about what she's asking, a bit of red on her pale but healthy cheeks ''I truly find you... what you are... fascinating!''

With her introduction complete, Deidre stood ready, her mind already whirring with calculations and possibilities, but have also a hint of nervousness over her almost embarrassing request to the automaton. Amidst the looming shadows of the Balvonia Pass, she felt a surge of anticipation—for here, amidst ancient ruins and enigmatic companions, lay the promise of discovery and transformation.

Mechanics

Harding

Harding

POSTING TEMPLATE

PC

She gestured towards her intricate set of tools, ever at her side. "In my hands, I wield the tools of craft and innovation, but my true quest lies in understanding the delicate balance between magic and machine, seeking solutions where others may see only chaos."

Mechanics

Harding

Harding

POSTING TEMPLATE

PC

She gestured towards her intricate set of tools, ever at her side. "In my hands, I wield the tools of craft and innovation, but my true quest lies in understanding the delicate balance between magic and machine, seeking solutions where others may see only chaos."

Mechanics