Edit History

Harding

Harding

Deidre

image.png.07a311e8a4267906986513d73d2158fd.pngHuman Artificer 5
image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 20 (Splintmail+1 and shield) | HP: 47/47 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 13 
Spell Slots: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/2 | Spell Attack: +7 | Spell DC: 15
Misty step: 1 (1xday) | Hex: 1 (1xday) | DM Inspiration: 1/1 | Active infusion: Enhanced defense (splintmail), Duplicate item (bag of holding)

To Question

As Deidre's words seemed to elicit a response from Question, her expression softened slightly, a hint of amusement playing at the corners of her lips. Observing the automaton's reaction, she realized her comment had triggered a unique response from the machine—a blend of logic and unexpected interpretation.

"Disassembling you?! Noooo!... Well, while it would have been academically very interesting though... But no...no," Deidre replied, her tone gentle yet tinged with a touch of humor. "Rest assured, I have no intention of disassembling your processing unit. When I mentioned 'picking your brain,' it's just an expression—a way of saying I want to talk to you to gain insights or information from your unique perspective on complex social or cultural matters."

She paused briefly, considering her next words carefully. "You see, I am fascinated by the convergence of magic and technology, and your presence embodies a remarkable fusion of both."

With a warm smile, Deidre extended a reassuring gesture towards the automaton. ''Your insights and abilities are invaluable as we navigate the challenge of this journey and the quest to uncover your origin."

To Noodle

Deidre's eyes widened with surprise as a high-pitched squeal pierced the air, followed by the sudden emergence of a small, greenish figure from beneath a blanket. The exclamation of "NOODLES!" left her momentarily baffled, her lips twitching with amusement at the unexpected outburst.

"Ah, greetings to you too, mysterious noodle enthusiast," Deidre quipped with a playful grin, her curiosity piqued by the peculiar display. She watched the figure settle back down, an air of satisfaction surrounding him as if the word held profound significance known only to him. ''Or maybe Noodle is your name? Or it is both you name AND you are a noodle enthousiast... unclear.'' she had while scratching her head a bit confused. ''Anyhow, even if it is not your name, it will stick with you now... like a well cooked noodle.'' she's laughing by herself for this pun, then continued on ''What is your expertise little friend? You cook?''

And to Willowveil

Deidre shifted her focus towards the tree-like figure, Willowveil, a pang of nostalgia tugging at her heart. He reminded her of the strange forest in the Feywild where she had once been lost, though he appeared more dignified and wise compared to the mischievous dryad-like creatures she encountered there. Bowing slightly in respect, Deidre spoke with genuine sincerity, her cheeks flushing with a hint of embarrassment.

"We are truly honored to have you among us," she began, her tone warm and respectful. "Please forgive my earlier lapse in manners... I have a tendency to become overly excited about... well, just about everything new."

Taking a moment to compose herself, Deidre scrutinized Willowveil's demeanor and appearance, studying him with a blend of curiosity and admiration. Her gaze also lingered on the other creature at his side, feeling a twinge of intimidation in the presence of such enigmatic beings.

"I must say," Deidre continued, her voice softening with a touch of awe, "your presence brings a sense of wisdom and ancient knowledge to our company. It is a honor of standing before you."

With a respectful nod, Deidre awaited Willowveil's response, her mechanical prosthetic emitting a faint hum as her mind whirred with thoughts and observations. In this diverse group of adventurers, each member held a unique story waiting to be unraveled, and Deidre was eager to learn from them all.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Thunder gauntlet
Off Hand: Shield

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

Harding

Harding

Deidre

AC: 20 (Splintmail+1 and shield) | HP: 47/47 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 13 
Misty step: 1 (1xday) | Hex: 1 (1xday) | DM Inspiration: 1/1 | Active infusion: Enhanced defense (splintmail), Duplicate item (bag of holding)

To Question

As Deidre's words seemed to elicit a response from Question, her expression softened slightly, a hint of amusement playing at the corners of her lips. Observing the automaton's reaction, she realized her comment had triggered a unique response from the machine—a blend of logic and unexpected interpretation.

"Disassembling you?! Noooo!... Well, while it would have been academically very interesting though... But no...no," Deidre replied, her tone gentle yet tinged with a touch of humor. "Rest assured, I have no intention of disassembling your processing unit. When I mentioned 'picking your brain,' it's just an expression—a way of saying I want to talk to you to gain insights or information from your unique perspective on complex social or cultural matters."

She paused briefly, considering her next words carefully. "You see, I am fascinated by the convergence of magic and technology, and your presence embodies a remarkable fusion of both."

With a warm smile, Deidre extended a reassuring gesture towards the automaton. ''Your insights and abilities are invaluable as we navigate the challenge of this journey and the quest to uncover your origin."

To Noodle

Deidre's eyes widened with surprise as a high-pitched squeal pierced the air, followed by the sudden emergence of a small, greenish figure from beneath a blanket. The exclamation of "NOODLES!" left her momentarily baffled, her lips twitching with amusement at the unexpected outburst.

"Ah, greetings to you too, mysterious noodle enthusiast," Deidre quipped with a playful grin, her curiosity piqued by the peculiar display. She watched the figure settle back down, an air of satisfaction surrounding him as if the word held profound significance known only to him. ''Or maybe Noodle is your name? Or it is both you name AND you are a noodle enthousiasm... unclear.'' she had while scratching her head a bit confused. ''Anyhow, even if it is not your name, it will stick with you now... like a well cooked noodle.'' she's laughing by herself for this pun, then continued on ''What is your expertise little friend? You cook?''

And to Willowveil

Deidre shifted her focus towards the tree-like figure, Willowveil, a pang of nostalgia tugging at her heart. He reminded her of the strange forest in the Feywild where she had once been lost, though he appeared more dignified and wise compared to the mischievous dryad-like creatures she encountered there. Bowing slightly in respect, Deidre spoke with genuine sincerity, her cheeks flushing with a hint of embarrassment.

"We are truly honored to have you among us," she began, her tone warm and respectful. "Please forgive my earlier lapse in manners... I have a tendency to become overly excited about... well, just about everything new."

Taking a moment to compose herself, Deidre scrutinized Willowveil's demeanor and appearance, studying him with a blend of curiosity and admiration. Her gaze also lingered on the other creature at his side, feeling a twinge of intimidation in the presence of such enigmatic beings.

"I must say," Deidre continued, her voice softening with a touch of awe, "your presence brings a sense of wisdom and ancient knowledge to our company. It is a honor of standing before you."

With a respectful nod, Deidre awaited Willowveil's response, her mechanical prosthetic emitting a faint hum as her mind whirred with thoughts and observations. In this diverse group of adventurers, each member held a unique story waiting to be unraveled, and Deidre was eager to learn from them all.

Mechanics

Harding

Harding

Deidre

To Question

To Noodle

"Ah, greetings to you too, mysterious noodle enthusiast," Deidre quipped with a playful grin, her curiosity piqued by the peculiar display. She watched the figure settle back down, an air of satisfaction surrounding him as if the word held profound significance known only to him. ''Or maybe Noodle is your name? Or it is both you name AND you are a noodle enthousiasm... unclear.'' she had while scratching her head a bit confused. ''Anyhow, even if it is not your name, it will stick with you now... like a well cooked noodle.'' she's laughing by herself for this pun, then continued on ''What is your expertise? You cook?''

And to Willowveil

Mechanics

Harding

Harding

Deidre

To Question

To Noodle

"Ah, greetings to you too, mysterious noodle enthusiast," Deidre quipped with a playful grin, her curiosity piqued by the peculiar display. She watched the figure settle back down, an air of satisfaction surrounding him as if the word held profound significance known only to him. ''Or maybe Noodle is your name? Or it is both you name AND you are a noodle enthousiasm... unclear.'' she had while scratching her head a bit confused. ''Anyhow, even if it is not your name, it will stick with you now... like a well cooked Noodle. What is your expertise? You cook?''

And to Willowveil

Mechanics