Edit History

scootloops

scootloops

PC

Taborlin Sothsong Human (Variant) Paladin 5image.png.c7d97a631e3df7e266f95b2856292cf3.png
image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 19 (splint and shield) | HP: 44/44 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 12 
Spell Slots: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/2 | Spell Attack: +7 | Spell DC: 15
Lay on Hands: 25/25 | Divine Sense: 2/2 | DM Inspiration: 0/1
Sanaa (mount): Summoned, Nearby | HP: 19/19 | AC: 11 |

Taborlin watched the new arrivals with a hawks eye for any signs of trouble. Noodle's outburst has caused her to reach for her whip, but the strange little creature just sat and observed after simply stating it's name. "Well, since my companions here have not seen to introduce me...I am Taborlin Soothsong of Friula." She holds her hands out and makes a very shallow bow, not taking her eyes off any of the newcomers. "And this beautiful creature is Sanaa. Sanaa, yarkaeTamesheq, translates to "Sanaa, kneel". an equivalent to taking a bow.

Yarkae: YAR-kau
"
She gestured to the massive hyena that the newcomers had been glancing at as it bowed its head low and smiled. "I do not seek glory out here in the wastes, only knowledge and hope...and maybe a retirement fund." She laughs lightly. "Though I feel that last one is more a fools errand than anything else."

Taborlin leans against Sanaa as the creature raises it's head back up. Sanaa's mouthful of sharp teeth made the hyena's smile seem more menacing than friendly. She scratches behind Sanaa's ear and the creature shakes it's large head, whipping small strings of drool onto nearby gear. "Lastly let me be clear, I do not trust the three of you yet. Ms. O'Caelleigh and Ms. Vorammas seem to think otherwise, and I will defer to their decision as much as I do not like it. If any of you try anything, it is not my spear you will need to worry about." Sanaa suddenly snaps their jaws to emphasize the point.

Mechanics

Main Hand: -
Off Hand: -

Proficiencies: +6 Athletics, Deception | +2 Insight, Medicine, Deception | Viol
Languages: Common, Tamesheq (Southlands dialect), Draconic

Action: -
Bonus Action: -
Move: -
Manipulate: -
Possible Reaction: AOO if possible. Shield ally if possible

Mount: Sanaa

Proficiencies: +2 bonus | 11 Passive Perception
Weight capacity: 87/540 (no rider) | +180 (Tabs weight)+Carried Weight (Items) when mounted

scootloops

scootloops

PC

Taborlin Sothsong Human (Variant) Paladin 5image.png.c7d97a631e3df7e266f95b2856292cf3.png

AC: 19 (splint and shield) | HP: 44/44 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 12 

Taborlin watched the new arrivals with a hawks eye for any signs of trouble. Noodle's outburst has caused her to reach for her whip, but the strange little creature just sat and observed after simply stating it's name. "Well, since my companions here have not seen to introduce me...I am Taborlin Soothsong of Friula." She holds her hands out and makes a very shallow bow, not taking her eyes off any of the newcomers. "And this beautiful creature is Sanaa. Take a bow Sanaa." She gestured to the massive hyena that the newcomers had been glancing at as it bowed its head low and smiled. "I do not seek glory out here in the wastes, only knowledge and hope...and maybe a retirement fund." She laughs lightly. "Though I feel that last one is more a fools errand than anything else."

Taborlin leans against Sanaa as the creature raises it's head back up. Sanaa's mouthful of sharp teeth made the hyena's smile seem more menacing than friendly. She scratches behind Sanaa's ear and the creature shakes it's large head, whipping small strings of drool onto nearby gear. "Lastly let me be clear, I do not trust the three of you yet. Ms. O'Caelleigh and Ms. Vorammas seem to think otherwise, and I will defer to their decision as much as I do not like it. If any of you try anything, it is not my spear you will need to worry about." Sanaa suddenly snaps their jaws to emphasize the point.

Mechanics

Weight capacity: 87/540 (no rider) | +180 (Tabs weight)+Carried Weight (Items) when mounted

scootloops

scootloops

PC

Taborlin watched the new arrivals with a hawks eye for any signs of trouble. Noodle's outburst has caused her to reach for her whip, but the strange little creature just sat and observed after simply stating it's name. "Well, since my companions here have not seen to introduce me...I am Taborlin Soothsong of Friula." She holds her hands out and makes a very shallow bow, not taking her eyes off any of the newcomers. "And this beautiful creature is Sanaa. Take a bow Sanaa." She gestured to the massive hyena that the newcomers had been glancing at as it bowed its head low and smiled. "I do not seek glory out here in the wastes, only knowledge and hope...and maybe a retirement fund." She laughs lightly. "Though I feel that last one is more a fools errand than anything else."

Mechanics