Fair (+2). ▹ Influence
▹ Melee
▹ Survival

Average (+1). ▹ Beasts
▹ Lore
▹ Marksmanship
▹ Will

Stunts

▹ Magical Backlash. Once per session, you may deal yourself a consequence in exchange for a +4 on your roll, when performing a magical action.

Dazing Counter. When you succeed with style on an Athetics defend action against an opponent’s Melee roll, you automatically counter with some sort of nerve punch or stunning blow. You get to attach the Dazed situation aspect to your opponent with a free invoke, instead of just a boost.

Skilled Hunter. Gain +2 to overcome actions with Survival when tracking in wilderness.

Extras — Magical Disciplines

Energy

Sight

Refresh

Stress & Consequences

2 Mental. ☐☐☐
Physical. ☐☐
☐ Mild.
☐ Moderate.
☐ Severe.

☑︎ Checked box

Edited by roryb (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

young_tengrym.png.9bd1d9ec0aafc3240f3ed72be2504622.pngTengrym of House Drowsbane
Ambitious Scion of House DrowsbaneAdolescent Perspective of InvicibilityArdent Pupil of Spell and Sword“I Am the Apple of Dergan’s Eye”“But Why Must I Study Dull Tomes?”
Skills: Atheltics (+3), Influence (+2), Melee (+2), Survival (+2), Beasts (+1), Lore (+1), Marksmanship (+1), Will (+1)
Magical BacklashOnce per session, you may deal yourself a consequence in exchange for a +4 on your roll, when performing a magical action.. Dazing CounterWhen you succeed with style on an Athetics defend action against an opponent’s Melee roll, you automatically counter with some sort of nerve punch or stunning blow. You get to attach the Dazed situation aspect to your opponent with a free invoke, instead of just a boost.. Skilled HunterGain +2 to overcome actions with Survival when tracking in wilderness.. Magical Disciplines — Energy, Sight
Mental [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] — Physical [ 1 ] [ 2 ] — [ 2 ] Mild. [ 4 ] Moderate. [ 6 ] Severe.

Edited by roryb (see edit history)