Edit History

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

Jonny makes his intentions clear and the big marine smiles. "You should have run, little man." He says and steps forward to engage.

Ooc

For this battle, Jonny has initiative in each phase he acts. The Marine is a speed of 3 while smarmy and Napoleon are speed 2. For the first turn smarmy and Napoleon will just watch, holding their respective girl, expecting the Marine to make short work of Jonny.

Jonny will get the first phase, the marine gets the next, then Jonny gets to act twice. The marine once again, then it will be segment 12 and both act, Jonny first. Then the post turn recovery. Technically Jonny and the marine should trade blows until the end when Jonny gets two attacks, but for some reason, I like Jonny getting the double-up in the middle.

After the first turn, depending on how it goes, we will see what Napoleon and smarmy do in the next turn.

So, you are up!

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

Jonny makes his intentions clear and I he big marine smiles. "You should have run, little man." He says and steps forward to engage.

Ooc

For this battle, Jonny has initiative in each phase he acts. The Marine is a speed of 3 while smarmy and Napoleon are speed 2. For the first turn smarmy and Napoleon will just watch, holding their respective girl, expecting the Marine to make short work of Jonny.

Jonny will get the first phase, the marine gets the next, then Jonny gets to act twice. The marine once again, then it will be segment 12 and both act, Jonny first. Then the post turn recovery. Technically Jonny and the marine should trade blows until the end when Jonny gets two attacks, but for some reason, I like Jonny getting the double-up in the middle.

After the first turn, depending on how it goes, we will see what Napoleon and smarmy do in the next turn.

So, you are up!