Peacemonger

Location Profiles

spacer.png

Table of Contents

• Maps
  • Community Profile: The Coral Towers

Maps

spacer.png

"A map is such a quaint tool. Just as a hammer takes strength, and a loom skill of hand, maps require something else from us... they require a great deal of trust in the cartographer." -Lo, Accursed Wanderer

Maps are not readily available as though some people travel, most live within their community, perhaps traveling as far as one or two places away, and even that can be filled with danger. As such, maps are valuable, they are rare, and they are of varying qualities.

In part, this is my way of keeping the world a bit more flexible. It can better accommodate squeezing in places from people's backstory, and if I'm being transparent, if I have a really, really fun idea for a dungeon can make sure I place it in a way that is at least more plausible for the PCs to go to. They don't HAVE to go, but I want them to have the clear choice as opposed to losing the opportunity six decisions ago on where they'll go and not.

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Location Profiles

spacer.png

Table of Contents

• Maps
  • Community Profile: The Coral Towers

Maps

spacer.png

"A map is such a quaint tool. Just as a hammer takes strength, and a loom skill of hand, maps require something else from us... they require a great deal of trust in the cartographer." -Lo, Accursed Wanderer

Maps are not readily available as though some people travel, most live within their community, perhaps traveling as far as one or two places away, and even that can be filled with danger. As such, maps are valuable, they are rare, and they are of varying qualities.

In part, this is my way of keeping the world a bit more flexible. It can better accommodate squeezing in places from people's backstory, and if I'm being transparent, if I have a really, really fun idea for a dungeon can make sure I place it in a way that is at least more plausible for the PCs to go to. They don't HAVE to go, but I want them to have the clear choice as opposed to losing the opportunity six decisions ago on where they'll go and not.

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Location Profiles

spacer.png

Table of Contents

• Maps
  • The Coral Towers

Maps

spacer.png