Edit History

JBarca

JBarca

Pan-Tekhum Workers' and Traders' Union

Three Union representatives make themselves known at the Hexennial. Each wears a simply outfit of practical working coveralls and a name badge. They all seem pleased to be here, and they break formation rapidly.

Waltor Haughman, a human with a square jaw and square hair and square chest who has clearly spent most of his life working hard, approaches Constance herself. He offers a handshake before speaking.

"Madam. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Nice place you got here! We at the Union appreciate your willingness to open your home up like this. You being willing to teach and be taught is remarkable. Say, that honey of yours sure is something. What would it take for the Union to secure a supply?"

Delilah Berrington slowly makes her way toward the Sarah Huddleston Shadowclaw. Lilah is a Fomir with a pronounced limp and smile more polite than friendly, but she bows slightly to the Ishtahnos representative.

"Good evening, Minister. I trust you and yours are well? If I may but purchase a moment of your time with an offer of good company and better drink, I would be most appreciative." 

Delilah gestures to a nearby alcove, face betraying neither hope, expectation, nor fear of rejection.

The final union representative at the Hexennial, Tess McGarrin, keeps in place. She sips a drink, makes small talk, and is generally available to any who find they're in need of the Union's time.

JBarca

JBarca

Pan-Tekhum Workers' and Traders' Union

Three Union representatives make themselves known at the Hexennial. Each wears a simply outfit of practical working coveralls and a name badge. They all seem pleased to be here, and they break formation rapidly.

Waltor Haughman, a human with a square jaw and square hair and square chest who has clearly spent most of his life working hard, approaches Constance herself. He offers a handshake before speaking.

"Madam. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Nice place you got here! We at the Union appreciate your willingness to open your home up like this. You being willing to teach and be taught is remarkable. Say, that honey of yours sure is something. What would it take for the Union to secure a supply?"

Delilah Berrington slowly makes her way toward the Sarah Huddleston Shadowclaw. Lilah is a Fomir with a pronounced limp and smile more polite than friendly, but she bows slightly to the Ishtahnos representative.

"Good evening, Minister. I trust you and yours are well? If I may but purchase a moment of your time with an offer of good company and better drink, I would be most appreciative." 

Delilah gestures to a nearby alcove, face betraying neither hope, expectation, nor fear of rejection.

The final union representative at the Hexennial, Tess McGarrin, keeps in place. She sips a drink, makes small talk, and is generally available to any who find they're in need of the Union's time.