Edit History

Nebula

Nebula

On 4/29/2024 at 11:56 PM, cailano said:

That sounds like Jade Regent, which is still one of my favorite campaigns that I've run. It was definitely a road trip of a game; every module had a different setting. I'd put it firmly in the adventure path box but with some sandbox elements. In fact, that was exactly the game I was thinking of when I wrote that description.

I really enjoyed Jade Regent. But as an Asian, i respectfully have mix feelings sometime how people roleplay my ancestors hahaha... Doesn't upset me, and it depend on the players and people of course, but it's easy to fall into the usual pitfalls, tropes and stereotypes in eastern Asian set up. ;)

Nebula

Nebula

That sounds like Jade Regent, which is still one of my favorite campaigns that I've run. It was definitely a road trip of a game; every module had a different setting. I'd put it firmly in the adventure path box but with some sandbox elements. In fact, that was exactly the game I was thinking of when I wrote that description.

I really enjoyed Jade Regent. But as an Asian, i respectfully have mix feelings sometime how people roleplay my ancestors hahaha... Doesn't upset me, just sometime i feel weird about some scene. Depend on the players and people of course, but it's easy to fall into the usual pitfalls, tropes and stereotypes in eastern Asian set up. ;)

Nebula

Nebula

I really enjoyed Jade Regent. But as an Asian, i respectfully have mix feelings sometime how people roleplay my ancestors hahaha... Doesn't upset me, just sometime i feel weird about some scene. Depend on the players and people of course, but it's easy to fall into the usual pitfalls, tropes and stereotypes in eastern asian set up. ;)

Nebula

Nebula

I really enjoyed Jade Regent. But as an Asian, i have mix feelings sometime how people roleplay my ancestors hahaha... Even if it's supposed to be a fictional world, people tend to fall into the usual pitfalls, tropes and stereotypes. ;)

Nebula

Nebula

I really enjoyed Jade Regent. But as an Asian, i have mix feelings sometime how people roleplay my ancestors hahaha... Even if it's supposed to be a fictional world, people tend to fall into the usual pitfalls, tropes and stereotypes. ;)