Edit History

EmBark

EmBark

Inter-Orbital Diplomatic Delegation VIP Box #X

Back home on Al-Miraiya, all the channels were abuzz with news that the sporting events of the Llort Society Protectorate were now becoming a kind of cultural export, as shown by the collaborative effort put into it by the Uhrayans and the Eucrus Alliance. Naturally, a large excursion of civilian ships was organized so that the people of the Society, human and llort alike, could attend it and be part of the audience. Above all was Society Consul Hanyeo, the Grey Eminence of the Imperial Senate, who had championed this cause.

They stand in one of the VIP boxes for the inter-orbital diplomatic delegations, as close to the edge as possible, as close to the action as possible, arms wide and smiling. They stand at nine imperial feet tall with several pairs of curved horns, almost like antlers. Their skin is space-black and specked with gold and silver, almost like many glowing tiny tattoos, or as if someone had pricked holes into their skin to let through an inner starlight. Their garb seems comparitively solemn, robes in grey tones that don't come close to the ground.

"Marvelous! This is marvelous!" Hanyeo says. "It has been ever so long since I personally could attend a mageball match. The cross-national teams are a great twist on the typical concept. I am eager to see the prowess of all the athletes on the field!"

OOC

Since I made the mechanics for the game, I figure it's probably fairer to stay out of competing myself, but if a sixth player is needed in like 48 hours I'll happily jump in with my heir.

EmBark

EmBark

Back home on Al-Miraiya, all the channels were abuzz with news that the sporting events of the Llort Society Protectorate were now becoming a kind of cultural export, as shown by the collaborative effort put into it by the Uhrayans and the Eucrus Alliance. Naturally, a large excursion of civilian ships was organized so that the people of the Society, human and llort alike, could attend it and be part of the audience. Above all was Society Consul Hanyeo, the Grey Eminence of the Imperial Senate, who had championed this cause.

They stand in one of the VIP boxes for the inter-orbital diplomatic delegations, as close to the edge as possible, as close to the action as possible, arms wide and smiling. They stand at nine imperial feet tall with several pairs of curved horns, almost like antlers. Their skin is space-black and specked with gold and silver, almost like many glowing tiny tattoos, or as if someone had pricked holes into their skin to let through an inner starlight. Their garb seems comparitively solemn, robes in grey tones that don't come close to the ground.

"Marvelous! This is marvelous!" Hanyeo says. "It has been ever so long since I personally could attend a mageball match. The cross-national teams are a great twist on the typical concept. I am eager to see the prowess of all the athletes on the field!"

OOC

Since I made the mechanics for the game, I figure it's probably fairer to stay out of competing myself, but if a sixth player is needed in like 48 hours I'll happily jump in with my heir.