Posting Frequency

Basic Frequency

I'm looking to do typically 2-3 major posts a week to keep the campaign going.

Minor posts, such as conversations and such, will occur more frequently than that.

From you guys, I'm hoping to get about the same frequency, though I expect that you'll all hit that mark without a problem.

Of course, I'm not expecting massive doings on weekends.

Combat

When a combat is going on, I'll be looking for more frequent posts, typically daily.

If I don't get any update on your character's intentions in combat by midnight, I'll assume your characters are taking a defensive action, a rest, or something that won't be detrimental to your character. I may take brief control to make sure the character is as out of danger as possible. If you'd already planned something that would go more than one round, I'll keep that going.

Life

I know Life rears its ugly head -- work, family, friends, whatnot. I get it. It happens to me fairly often. I'm not going to say anything if you miss a few days, no worries.

If I don't see something from you (a post, a DM, what have you) for more than a week, though, I'll ping you to make sure you're still active and okay.

Also, if you're like me, you're probably already planning some sort of summer holiday or vacation. I know I am. So, if you already have plans that will affect posting for a while, let us know in the OOC channels and maybe a DM to me. We'll work on controlling your character.

If something is going to be very long-term away from the game, please do the same. We'll find a way to put your character on hiatus and bring in someone from the farm team.

Any questions? Let me now in the comments below!

Edited by TheDude2371 (see edit history)