Edit History

ThriKreen.jpg.a4c0f24287985730dbcb44144ca8fab3.jpgKlaktuk Cha-Pok but most people call me Steve

Inspiration Yes | HP 43/43 | HD 5/5d8 | AC 15 | Passive Perception 16
Str 10 | Dex 14 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 10 | Cha 18
Bardic Inspiration 4/4 | Chameleon Carapice | Thri-kreen Telepathy
Spells +7 DC 15 | Cantrips | Spells Known Slots: 1st 4/4 | 2nd 3/3 | 3rd 2/2

Steve continues to play his strange instrument, as he had been playing it essentially non-stop for at least the last several days. He had occasionally moved to different locations, different bars, but never seemed to stop playing, his music varying more by his mood than anything else. At the genasi's shout, he shrugs indifferently, and although he doesn't stop playing the jar of olives floats seemingly by itself across the barroom to Rush's table.

Overhearing the spelljammers' conversation, he perks up a bit. Being stuck on this planet was getting boring, and he had been feeling like it was time to move on.

<<The Academy?>> he asks, telepathically contacting the beings at their table, and anyone else who happened to be listening mentally in the area, his music continuing uninterrupted. <<I had noticed the pamphlets, but thought you were recruiting for some demonic cult. It wouldn't be the first time. What are you looking for in recruits? A bit of music always helps the long voyages through the spheres, and I'm looking to leave this place for somewhere more... Friendly.>>

At a glance, the thri-kreen looks like most of his kind, essentially nude with several belts and a pack strapped to his back. At his waist are two swords, close to his secondary arms, and in his primary hands is the master-quality cittern he has been playing non-stop. After the olives are deposited with the genasi, the thri-kreen's drink floats up and pours itself in his mouth, between his mandibles. It does not noticeably affect either his playing, or his telepathic communication, as he drinks. <<If you have a place for someone like me, I would be interested in applying. The name is... Call me Steve.>> he communicates, thoughtfully.

Mechanics

Active spells:

Action: Using Prestidigitation, invisibly, without verbal or somatic components, thanks to his Telekinetic feat.

ThriKreen.jpg.a4c0f24287985730dbcb44144ca8fab3.jpgKlaktuk Cha-Pok but most people call me Steve

Steve continues to play his strange instrument, as he had been playing it essentially non-stop for at least the last several days. He had occasionally moved to different locations, different bars, but never seemed to stop playing, his music varying more by his mood than anything else. At the genasi's shout, he shrugs indifferently, and although he doesn't stop playing the jar of olives floats seemingly by itself across the barroom to Rush's table.

Overhearing the spelljammers' conversation, he perks up a bit. Being stuck on this planet was getting boring, and he had been feeling like it was time to move on.

<<The Academy?>> he asked, telepathically contacting the beings at their table, and anyone else who happened to be listening mentally in the area, his music continuing uninterrupted. <<I had noticed the pamphlets, but thought you were recruiting for some demonic cult. It wouldn't be the first time. What are you looking for in recruits? A bit of music always helps the long voyages through the spheres, and I'm looking to leave this place for somewhere more... Friendly.>>

At a glance, the thri-kreen looks like most of his kind, essentially nude with several belts and a pack strapped to his back. At his waist are two swords, close to his secondary arms, and in his primary hands is the master-quality cittern he has been playing non-stop. After the olives are deposited with the genasi, the thri-kreen's drink floats up and pours itself in his mouth, between his mandibles. It does not noticeably affect either his playing, or his telepathic communication, as he drinks. <<If you have a place for someone like me, I would be interested in applying. The name is... Call me Steve.>> he communicates, thoughtfully.

Mechanics

Active spells:

Action: Using Prestidigitation, invisibly, without verbal or somatic components, thanks to his Telekinetic feat.

<<The Academy?>> he asked, telepathically contacting the beings at their table, and anyone else who happened to be listening mentally in the area, his music continuing uninterrupted. <<I had noticed the pamphlets, but thought you were recruiting for some demonic cult. It wouldn't be the first time. What are you looking for in recruits? A bit of music always helps the long voyages through the spheres, and I'm looking to leave this place for somewhere more... Friendly.>>

Mechanics

Active spells:

Action: -