Edit History

Butchern

Butchern

Broder's son did stand up to shake everyone's hand. He introduced himself as David Broder, and thanked the investigators for their kindness. "I know you folks were important to my father. I appreciated what you meant to him as well."

After a few more pleasantries were exchanged, the talk turned to business.

On 9/27/2022 at 7:26 PM, matt_s said:

"Our business here should be straightforward and you need not trouble yourself by moving from your porch. Although if you wish to accompany us I will raise no objection."

"And what is your business exactly? I wasn't clear from the phone call exactly what you needed. I know my father left you some items in his will, but I thought that was all handled by the attorney and his Rabbi."

Butchern

Butchern

Broder's son did stand up to shake everyone's hand. He thanked them for their kindness. "I know you folks were important to my father. I appreciated what you meant to him as well."

After a few more pleasantries were exchanged, the talk turned to business.

On 9/27/2022 at 7:26 PM, matt_s said:

"Our business here should be straightforward and you need not trouble yourself by moving from your porch. Although if you wish to accompany us I will raise no objection."

"And what is your business exactly? I wasn't clear from the phone call exactly what you needed. I know my father left you some items in his will, but I thought that was all handled by the attorney and his Rabbi."