Edit History

RelentlessImp

RelentlessImp

7 minutes ago, iantruesilver said:

The story is good.  I'll admit I'm a little confused by the not-half-orc with dwarfism?  But then again Golarion is a very liberal and forward setting (and to a degree I do agree with their liberalness) so why should I even be surprised.  I'm slowly recovering from my initial shock.

Mechanically:

• Sorcerers get Fly as a class skill
  • Orc bloodline gets survival as a class skill
  • Not really sure where you got 7 skill points.  I'm counting 2 + Int mod (+2) + Skilled (1) + FCB (1)?
  • Or was the FCB used on an extra cantrip?
  • Also, I don't see a die roll for wealth here, though I could very easily just be blind?

Sorry, I'm not too much of a complex mage build kind of guy, the crossblooded archetype has me crosseyed, so I'm just gonna basically trust that you're doing it right lol

Skill Points: 2 (Base) + 2 (Int) + 1 (Human) + 2 (Background Skills) (Appraise and Perform)

Skills

• Background Skills (PU p46) is in effect

From the House Rules thread.

Specific text from Background Skills:

In addition to their normal allotment of regular skill ranks, all characters gain 2 background skill ranks each time they gain a level in a PC class. The character’s Intelligence modifier doesn’t adjust this value. Background skill ranks can be used to gain ranks only in background skills, not adventuring skills. Characters can expend their regular skill ranks on background skills if they desire.

Cami's physical appearance can basically be explained by her bloodlines mutating the crap out of her.

FCB was used on extra cantrip.

And whoops, I missed the part where we were rolling for wealth, given the PFS influence on everything else I assumed we were using PFS Standard of starting with 150gp.

RelentlessImp

RelentlessImp

7 minutes ago, iantruesilver said:

The story is good.  I'll admit I'm a little confused by the not-half-orc with dwarfism?  But then again Golarion is a very liberal and forward setting (and to a degree I do agree with their liberalness) so why should I even be surprised.  I'm slowly recovering from my initial shock.

Mechanically:

• Not really sure where you got 7 skill points.  I'm counting 2 + Int mod (+2) + Skilled (1) + FCB (1)?
  • Also, I don't see a die roll for wealth here, though I could very easily just be blind?

Sorry, I'm not too much of a complex mage build kind of guy, the crossblooded archetype has me crosseyed, so I'm just gonna basically trust that you're doing it right lol

Skill Points: 2 (Base) + 2 (Int) + 1 (Human) + 2 (Background Skills) (Appraise and Perform)

Skills

Specific text from Background Skills:

In addition to their normal allotment of regular skill ranks, all characters gain 2 background skill ranks each time they gain a level in a PC class. The character’s Intelligence modifier doesn’t adjust this value. Background skill ranks can be used to gain ranks only in background skills, not adventuring skills. Characters can expend their regular skill ranks on background skills if they desire.

Cami's physical appearance can basically be explained by her bloodlines mutating the crap out of her.

And whoops, I missed the part where we were rolling for wealth, given the PFS influence on everything else I assumed we were using PFS Standard of starting with 150gp.

RelentlessImp

RelentlessImp

6 minutes ago, iantruesilver said:

Mechanically:

Skills

RelentlessImp

RelentlessImp

5 minutes ago, iantruesilver said:

Mechanically:

[quote]

Skills

[/quote]

RelentlessImp

RelentlessImp

2 minutes ago, iantruesilver said:

Mechanically:

Skill Points: 2 (Base) + 2 (Int) + 1 (Human) + 2 (Background Skills)

[quote]

Skills

• Background Skills (PU p46) is in effect[/quote]