Edit History

RelentlessImp

RelentlessImp

4 minutes ago, iantruesilver said:

Fair.  I didn't even know that was a thing.  I guess different sorcerers are affected by their bloodlines to varying degrees?

It's more or less a headcanon of mine that they can, but I don't think there's been a canon example of it, really, beyond gross physical changes brought on by stuff like Draconic or Infernal 15 giving full-fledged permanent Wings. But given how integral Bloodlines are to Sorcerers in PF1E, it makes more or less logical sense that it can do more than just give them spells.

Also, wealth roll back up in the reserved post, currency adjusted to match. If needed I can walk you through the build if it makes you go cross-eyed.

RelentlessImp

RelentlessImp

3 minutes ago, iantruesilver said:

Fair.  I didn't even know that was a thing.  I guess different sorcerers are affected by their bloodlines to varying degrees?

It's more or less a headcanon of mine that they can, but I don't think there's been a canon example of it, really, beyond gross physical changes brought on by stuff like Draconic or Infernal 15 giving full-fledged permanent Wings. But given how integral Bloodlines are to Sorcerers in PF1E, it makes more or less logical sense that it can do more than just give them spells.

Also, wealth roll back up in the reserved post, currency adjusted to match.

RelentlessImp

RelentlessImp

Just now, iantruesilver said: