Edit History

RelentlessImp

RelentlessImp

Heh. My Blender begins play with 5 natural attacks, gets up to 8 at level 3, and eventually hits 21, all targeting Touch AC and dealing 5d10+Con mod. She looks absolutely horrifying, with 6 tentacles, 2 claws, 1 bite, 2 wings, 2 talons, 4 vines, 1 Tail, a set of goring Horns, and 2 crab-like Pincers jutting off her waist. I usually picture her going full-blown Tasmanian Devil when she does a full attack.

PS: Revisions done. I promise not to blitz things that hard, the Blender was more of a thought experiment that I got to play around with for a while.

(For anyone curious about the build, it's Aberrant [Aegis] 2/Daevic 6/Black Templar 5/Daevic +7 with the Dragonmaw and Gliding Wings alternate racial traits with the Tail Terror feat at 1st level and the Powerful Wings feat later.)

RelentlessImp

RelentlessImp

Heh. My Blender begins play with 4 natural attacks, gets up to 7 at level 3, and eventually hits 21, all targeting Touch AC and dealing 5d10+Con mod. She looks absolutely horrifying, with 6 tentacles, 2 claws, 1 bite, 2 wings, 2 talons, 4 vines, 1 Tail, a set of goring Horns, and 2 crab-like Pincers jutting off her waist. I usually picture her going full-blown Tasmanian Devil when she does a full attack.

PS: Revisions done. I promise not to blitz things that hard, the Blender was more of a thought experiment that I got to play around with for a while.

(For anyone curious about the build, it's Aberrant [Aegis] 2/Daevic 6/Black Templar 5/Daevic +7 with the Dragonmaw and Gliding Wings alternate racial traits and the Powerful Wings feat later.)

RelentlessImp

RelentlessImp

Heh. My Blender begins play with 4 natural attacks, gets up to 7 at level 3, and eventually hits 21, all targeting Touch AC and dealing 5d10+Con mod. She looks absolutely horrifying, with 6 tentacles, 2 claws, 1 bite, 2 wings, 2 talons, 4 vines, 1 Tail, a set of goring Horns, and 2 crab-like Pincers jutting off her waist. I usually picture her going full-blown Tasmanian Devil when she does a full attack.

RelentlessImp

RelentlessImp