Edit History

Eborne1

Eborne1

50 minutes ago, iantruesilver said:

If I’m understanding you correctly, this would be further east than the immediate vicinity of the extent of the Hinterlands map?

As for Niska, that’s your call. I’m fine with just rewinding the character story perspective appropriately to where things would’ve been in Rova 4707 (basically a week before the beginning of Rise of the Runelords), and fading the other part to black until we come across that bridge in game.

Re: Monastery - Yes, about 5-10 miles beyond the map you provided.  I can adjust that to being somewhere on the map if it's preferred.  I was just trying to stick to the half-day's journey narrative.  Below is an approximate path the monks would take to and from Sandpoint, through the Farmlands.   

531496651_Hinterlandsmapmonkpath.jpg.c3a07251c9fde653ea174e8fd1ee46be.jpg

Re: Niska: I'll just leave the narrative 'as is' for sake of the character development reference.  If her eventual passing is different than my narrative suggests, I'll adjust it at that time.  (I hope she dies peacefully in her bed...)  

Eborne1

Eborne1

42 minutes ago, iantruesilver said:

If I’m understanding you correctly, this would be further east than the immediate vicinity of the extent of the Hinterlands map?

As for Niska, that’s your call. I’m fine with just rewinding the character story perspective appropriately to where things would’ve been in Rova 4707 (basically a week before the beginning of Rise of the Runelords), and fading the other part to black until we come across that bridge in game.

Re: Monastery - Yes, about 5-10 miles beyond the map you provided.  I can adjust that to being somewhere on the map.  I was just trying to stick to the half-day's journey narrative.  Below is an approximate path the monks would take to and from Sandpoint, through the Farmlands.   

531496651_Hinterlandsmapmonkpath.jpg.c3a07251c9fde653ea174e8fd1ee46be.jpg

Re: Niska: I'll just leave the narrative 'as is' for sake of the character development reference.  If her eventual passing is different than my narrative suggests, I'll adjust it at that time.  (I hope she dies peacefully in her bed...)