Edit History

hoverfrog

hoverfrog

spacer.png
Stoyan Barakovsen

Stoyan is relieved that his dwarven companion survived though he doesn't show it. When Dejrik's paralysis wears off he might spare a jibe about laying down on the job in order to properly challenge him to do better in future. That was the dwarven way after all.

Tala heading down into danger was either foolish or brave. Either way there was treasure involved so it must be done, "I'll keep hold of the rope but my crossbow will be ready in case another of those beasties comes out for you. Best tie the rope round you though in case it knocks you out like it has Dejrik."

Show Stats

STRENGTH 14 +1 to hit and damage

INTELLIGENCE 9

WISDOM 11

DEXTERITY 7 -1 AC, and range attacks

CONSTITUTION 13 +1 hit point

CHARISMA 12

Hit Points: 7/7

Armour Class: 3 (Plate Mail (3), Shield (Bonus of 1), DEX (Penalty of 1))

THAC0: 1d20+1 Battle Axe9; 518; 4 1d8+1, 1d20-1 Crossbow 1d6

Actions

Load crossbow and put it on the ground nearby next to my shield. Hold the rope and be ready to pull Ashera up in a hurry.

hoverfrog

hoverfrog

image.png.43d2d6ae4e6cc87532fc661aa2253990.png
Stoyan Barakovsen

Stoyan is relieved that his dwarven companion survived though he doesn't show it. When Dejrik's paralysis wears off he might spare a jibe about laying down on the job in order to properly challenge him to do better in future. That was the dwarven way after all.

Ashera heading down into danger was either foolish or brave. Either way there was treasure involved so it must be done, "I'll keep hold of the rope but my crossbow will be ready in case another of those beasties comes out for you. Best tie the rope round you though in case it knocks you out like it has Dejrik."

Show Stats

STRENGTH 14 +1 to hit and damage

INTELLIGENCE 9

WISDOM 11

DEXTERITY 7 -1 AC, and range attacks

CONSTITUTION 13 +1 hit point

CHARISMA 12

Hit Points: 7/7

Armour Class: 3 (Plate Mail (3), Shield (Bonus of 1), DEX (Penalty of 1))

THAC0: 1d20+1 Battle Axe9; 518; 4 1d8+1, 1d20-1 Crossbow 1d6

Actions

Load crossbow and put it on the ground nearby next to my shield. Hold the rope and be ready to pull Ashera up in a hurry.