Edit History

Cirlot

Cirlot

spacer.png
Tala Silvergrave

"Well, e'en if Bargle is not to be found the expedition has already paid for itself - "  Tala shoveled the coins into her half full backpack and then reached overhead, dumping out the contents and returning to the pile of coins once more; bailing the treasure out as though the pit had sprung a leak.  Only after the coins are accounted for does she move to the gemstones and the half-ruinded purse, handing them gingerly up to her companions.

"Some delicate hands to the purse, perhaps?  If it's lasted this long I'm curious as to what's inside.  And speaking of hands, a hand up?"

OOC Actions

Will harvest and hand up all the treasure to be found, I don't think Tala's backpack is fit to carry it long term but as loot bucket it should serve to get the coins out , at least.  Once she's grabbed everything she'll hoist herself up out of the pit.

Do we have any arcane-types who might know if the bits of the worm itself are valuable, or if it could be harvested for it's poison?

Cirlot

Cirlot

1455644225_TalaFrame.png.636f795a233328dcffb1e9d0dce47246.png
Tala Silvergrave

"Well, e'en if Bargle is not to be found the expedition has already paid for itself - "  Tala shoveled the coins into her half full backpack and then reached overhead, dumping out the contents and returning to the pile of coins once more; bailing the treasure out as though the pit had sprung a leak.  Only after the coins are accounted for does she move to the stones and the half-ruinded purse, handing them gingerly up to her companions.

"Some delicate hands to the purse, perhaps?  If it's lasted this long I'm curious as to what's inside.  And speaking of hands, a hand up?"

OOC Actions

Will harvest and hand up all the treasure to be found, I don't think Tala's backpack is fit to carry it long term but as loot bucket it should serve to get the coins out , at least.  Once she's grabbed everything she'll hoist herself up out of the pit.

Do we have any arcane-types who might know if the bits of the worm itself are valuable, or if it could be harvested for it's poison?