Edit History

Cirlot

Cirlot

spacer.png
Tala Silvergrave

"Should the need arise - " Tala spoke quietly, her voice whispering between the muffled clank of her own footfalls as she followed behind the dwarves, taking the rear guard less by intent and more sheer, mulish slowness weighted down by mail - " - I've a lantern proper and enough oil for a watch*; thrice that if we consolidate the other flasks on offer.  A half dozen torches as well, though each of those only last but an hour.  Between them I might favor the torches though - both preclude weapon in hand and as much as light scares some creatures, fire hurts far more."

Settling up behind the vanguard, the cleric craned her head just inside the far shadow of the passage - following Stoyan's aim to the tower before checking turning to double check the passage to the party's rear.

"Do we make left, clear the tower or break east, follow the courtyard?"

*Each pint should last 4 hours (24 turns) and each torch 1 (6 turns) per the OSE srd.

Cirlot

Cirlot

1455644225_TalaFrame.png.636f795a233328dcffb1e9d0dce47246.png
Tala Silvergrave

"Should the need arise - " Tala spoke quietly, her voice whispering between the muffled clank of her own footfalls as she followed behind the dwarves, taking the rear guard less by intent and more sheer, mulish slowness weighted down by mail - " - I've a lantern proper and enough oil for a watch*; thrice that if we consolidate the other flasks on offer.  A half dozen toches as well, though each of those only last but an hour.  Between them I might favor the torches though - both preclude weapon in hand and as much as light scares some creatures, fire hurts far more."

Settling up behind the vanguard, the cleric craned her head just inside the far shadow of the passage - following Stoyan's aiim to the tower before checking turning to double check the passage to the party's rear.

"Do we make left, clear the tower or break east, follow the courtyard?"

*Each pint should last 4 hours (24 turns) and each torch 1 (6 turns) per the OSE srd.