Edit History

Cirlot

Cirlot

spacer.png
Tala Silvergrave

"Freya never was much for swords into plowsheres - " Tala remarked, tossing her mace to Golon and unlimbering her shield as walked around opposite the elf. Slidiing the shield out of it's straps, she grasped it upon either side before lifting it high and then striking the earth with the point, wedging it into the dirt like the goddesses own trowel.  " - but I've some prioress who'd approve of your impulse.  Me?" bracing the back of the shield with her foot she pulled with her hands, letting her mail clad boot and legs act as a fulcrum as she levered up the dirt freshly struck.

"Always thought it a bit of a wedge issue within the faith, to be honest. . . "

OOC

Tala is handing her mace to Golon, taking a spot next to Ashera and is gonna use her shield to dig.  STR 13/+1 if it matters for the digging. 

And no, I'm not sorry.  😏

Cirlot

Cirlot

1455644225_TalaFrame.png.636f795a233328dcffb1e9d0dce47246.png
Tala Silvergrave

"Freya never was much for swords into plowsheres - " Tala remarked, tossing her mace to Golon and unlimbering her shield as walked around opposite the elf. Slidiing the shield out of it's straps, she grasped it upon either side before lifting it high and then striking the earth with the point, wedging it into the dirt like the goddesses own trowel.  " - but I've some prioress who'd approve of your impulse.  Me?" bracing the back of the shield with her foot she pulled with her hands, letting her mail clad boot and legs act as a fulcrum as she levered up the dirt freshly struck.

"Always thought it a bit of a wedge issue within the faith, to be honest. . . "

OOC

Tala is gonna use her shield to dig.  And no, I'm not sorry.  😏