Edit History

Kavonde

Kavonde

20 hours ago, Knave said:

@Kavondeminor thing, changed Auction's Archetype to be loremaster, which is just a way better thematic fit 

All good. I guess I should note, "completed" doesn't mean you can't change a few things. I'll post something when I start doin' final reviews.

18 hours ago, Ozymandias2008 said:

Planning to apply with a Cloistered Cleric of Shelyn later tonight. Played about with Hero Forge and Pathbuilder for a while.

Its been a while since I've played on MW and I think that may have had an impact on my two recent applications but I'm gonna keep plugging away. Screenshot_20221110_165835.jpg.965875f4a637d186d6754beece34511e.jpg

Yeah, that's always an unfortunate side-effect of a long-running community. I've only been around since this last summer, myself, and I feel like I was in the same boat.

Oh, speaking of new stuff, quick tip: when you drop a picture into a Baldr post, you can double-click it to bring up a little menu that lets you adjust the size and align it. Lets ya do floating text around the pic.

Kavonde

Kavonde

20 hours ago, Knave said:

@Kavondeminor thing, changed Auction's Archetype to be loremaster, which is just a way better thematic fit 

All good. I guess I should note, "completed" doesn't mean you can't change a few things. I'll post something when I start doin' final reviews.

18 hours ago, Ozymandias2008 said:

Planning to apply with a Cloistered Cleric of Shelyn later tonight. Played about with Hero Forge and Pathbuilder for a while.

Its been a while since I've played on MW and I think that may have had an impact on my two recent applications but I'm gonna keep plugging away. Screenshot_20221110_165835.jpg.965875f4a637d186d6754beece34511e.jpg

Yeah, that's always an unfortunate side-effect of a long-running community. I've only been around since this last summer, myself, and I feel like I was in the same boat.