Character Creation Rules

Spider42Jerusalem

This is what we're running with for now.

• 27 point buy
  • Starting Level 2
  • Extra feat at level 1
  • Essence is on top of race to include attribute bonuses
  • All Requiem Races are approved automatically. Anything else, please ask. 
  • Background doesn´t give the +1 to attributes, but still grants other bonuses and any combat relevant powers.
  • ASI are changed: You gain +1 to an attribute and can select a single feat rather than RAW
  • Half hit dice +1 HP for each level after level 1 (So a mage with d6 hit dice gets 3+1=4 hp each level, a d10 fighter gets 5+1=6 hp each level) +con bonus.
  • Allowed books: PHBRequiem, Beyond the Borderlands, Nightmare Empire, and most WotC books are negotiable. I'll allow the PrivateerPress DLC on a case-by-case basis.
    • Preferred: PHB, Requiem, Nightmare Empire. If you can say "It fits in Cryx" without having to work hard for a reason, then likely it's fine.
  • Disallowed: 3rd party material and UA.
Edited by Spider42Jerusalem (see edit history)

What I need:

• Start a new thread with your character name
  • Character sheet, you can use whatever template you like (I know, nobody's used to BALDR yet, so however you can make it work)
  • How you fit into the group (it's fine to discuss OOC for roles and how PC's know one another)

What would help me:

• Some kind of backstory, doesn't have to be much, just give me a little something to work with.
  • 3 NPC's who made an impact on your PC (e.g. your mentor, your childhood friend, the necromancer who brought you back, the upstanding Cygnaran knight who murdered you, etc)
  • OOC preferences/suggestions on game opportunities (side quests, loot, adventuring company, etc)
Edited by Spider42Jerusalem (see edit history)