Edit History

Orpheus

Orpheus

spacer.pngVashian Hearthmount

Vashian chuckles at the end of it raising his own cup before finishing it. "Well with that, Kendra I'll take my leave." He gives everyone a wave and makes for the door; "Oh, I heard there was some trouble on the Dreamwake this morning. People here are a little more easily spooked these days. Best ye' don't make yourselves any trouble when you're down here. Friendly advice." He puts his coat and hat on before exiting. 

spacer.png

Kendra Lorrimor

Kendra nods at Tal pointing upstairs; "Father's study" she simply says as she fills up Dolin's drink once more before imbibing in her own drink. "I cannot believe that they had the gall to interrupt a funeral."

spacer.pngAdivion Adrissant

Adivion nods sipping his drink as he cradles the new book of the Whispering Tyrant in his hands; "The ignorant will always beget more ignorance. Doesn't matter the circumstances around Petros' death. Prison or not." He gets up stretching; "I'm afraid I have some work I need to get back to, Kendra. But I leave you in the capable hands of these fine fellows."

Orpheus

Orpheus

spacer.pngVashian Hearthmount

Vashian chuckles at the end of it raising his own cup before finishing it. "Well with that, Kendra I'll take my leave." He gives everyone a wave and makes for the door; "Oh, I heard there was some trouble on the Dreamwake this morning. People here are a little more easily spooked these days. Best ye' don't make yourselves any trouble when you're down here. Friendly advice." He puts his coat and hat on before exiting. 

spacer.png

Kendra Lorrimor

Kendra nods at Tal pointing upstairs; "Father's study" she simply says as she fills up Dolin's drink once more before imbibing in her own drink. "I cannot believe that they had the gall to interrupt a funeral."

spacer.pngAdivion Adrissant

Adivion nods sipping his drink as he cradles the new book of the Whispering Tyrant in his hands; "The ignorant will always beget more ignorance. Doesn't matter the circumstances around Petros' death. Prison or not." He gets up stretching; "I'm afraid I have some work I need to get back to, Kendra. But I leave you in the capable hands of these fine fellows."