Edit History

Diofant

Diofant

15 hours ago, TheGospel said:

So we have to discuss them going to the library even though you just found out they aren't going to the library... hm. Maybe we just fudge the scene to be after you get back so we can actually talk?

No because we had to have gone to Tel's room to even learn a heading(As in, Murdain and Niko wouldnt have left without going to the room). I was going to propose we all talk after Nikoletta and Murdain get back but Saint says we're not going to get Barkvin away in the evening so any talk with party will have to be in the morning.

So... Could fast forward to morning whenever everyone's done. Apart from that dont know.

EDIT: We cant really fastforward though since Barkvin scene is ongoing. I'm not sure how we can advance room talk.

Diofant

Diofant

12 hours ago, TheGospel said:

So we have to discuss them going to the library even though you just found out they aren't going to the library... hm. Maybe we just fudge the scene to be after you get back so we can actually talk?

No because we had to have gone to Tel's room to even learn a heading(As in, Murdain and Niko wouldnt have left without going to the room). I was going to propose we all talk after Nikoletta and Murdain get back but Saint says we're not going to get Barkvin away in the evening so any talk with party will have to be in the morning.

So... Could fast forward to morning whenever everyone's done. Apart from that dont know.

Diofant

Diofant

No because we had to have gone to Tel's room to even learn a heading. I was going to propose we all talk after Nikoletta and Murdain get back but Saint says we're not going to get Barkvin away in the evening so any talk with party will have to be in the morning.

Diofant

Diofant

No because we had to have gone to Tel's room to even learn a heading. I was going to propose we all talk after Nikoletta and Murdain get back but Saint says we're not going to get Barkvin away in the evening so any talk with party will have to be in the morning.