Edit History

Woody6087

Woody6087

The Legendary Alchemist doesn't use mutagens the same way as the base Alchemist. Would you allow me to forgo the Alchemical Discipline Legendary ability altogether, in place of of the base class's Mutagens ability, in order to take the Winged Marauder racial archetype? If not, no biggie, I'll stick with the base Alchemist.

Woody6087

Woody6087

The Legendary Alchemist doesn't use mutagens the same way as the base Alchemist. Would you allow me to forgo the Alchemical Discipline Legendary ability altogether, in place of of the base class's Mutagens ability, in order to take the Winged Marauder racial archetype? If not, no biggie, I'll stick with the base Alchemist.

Edit: Also, I only have the SRD to use, is there anywhere I can find some setting info (port names, for instance)? I'm trying to write Dingus' background, but it's proving more difficult to be less generalized about things, like where Dingus first became a member of the Jenivere's crew.

Woody6087

Woody6087