Edit History

The Stranger

The Stranger

1 hour ago, Anthr4xus said:

In my definition I would say it is a non-corporeal manifestation of the intelligence existing past the point of physical death, but Veshwoon isn't one likely to create souls so it's not really my definition to make. 

That's an interesting definition, but I would say it's incomplete. That implies that we only have souls after the point of physical death.

Possibly even implying that what we call the mind is our soul during life. What a mind and soul are, do feel very similar at times.

I suppose if we are reinventing the universe, we don't need a complete analog for what we call souls in our reality.

The reason I bring it up now, is because we have a god who is dealing with death and souls. So, it is becoming relevant.

The main problem with a mythic concept is that you need to be at least a mythic race to use it, or part of an organization.

I guess maybe... So, you have to be part of a religion to have soul, otherwise you can't make use of the soul mythic concept. Maybe, that's how it's meant to be?

The Stranger

The Stranger

1 hour ago, Anthr4xus said:

In my definition I would say it is a non-corporeal manifestation of the intelligence existing past the point of physical death, but Veshwoon isn't one likely to create souls so it's not really my definition to make. 

That's an interesting definition, but I would say it's incomplete. That implies that we only have souls after the point of physical death.

Possibly even implying that what we call the mind is our soul during life. What a mind and soul are, do feel very similar at times.