Edit History

TheWorldmaker

TheWorldmaker

pastercallicon.png.a348817409c4fe8ed4f57500764150a7.png

PASTOR ROBERT

They say Night City is a city of evil, but can they truly call something evil if all within cannot be truly said to be so?  I have had many sleepless nights wondering about just this.  Night City is not evil, there is evil within, but the City itself is full of good, if misguided, people.  These people you will encounter today?  They cannot be counted among the blessed, they are a blight to the city, and to me.  Client does not wish to be named, nor does he wish for his package to be opened or identified by anyone other than himself, this is his only request for this job, it can be completed in whichever way the chosen desires.  He has given me a datashard that can be used to locate the item when it is within 250m, but I'm sure a talented techie could work with that.  I of course, have a reputation to uphold, and alongside payment for this job, am offering an incentive, you deal with things non-lethally, and you get some extra eddies.

Team: 2-4 Mercs

Objectives:

• Locate and retrieve stolen goods
  • Call when you have acquired the goods and I will organize a meeting point

Reward: 1400 eddies [+600 for completing optional request]

TheWorldmaker

TheWorldmaker

PASTOR ROBERT

They say Night City is a city of evil, but can they truly call something evil if all within cannot be truly said to be so?  I have had many sleepless nights wondering about just this.  Night City is not evil, there is evil within, but the City itself is full of good, if misguided, people.  These people you will encounter today?  They cannot be counted among the blessed, they are a blight to the city, and to me.  Client does not wish to be named, nor does he wish for his package to be opened or identified by anyone other than himself, this is his only request for this job, it can be completed in whichever way the chosen desires.  He has given me a datashard that can be used to locate the item when it is within 250m, but I'm sure a talented techie could work with that.  I of course, have a reputation to uphold, and alongside payment for this job, am offering an incentive, you deal with things non-lethally, and you get some extra eddies.

Team: 2-4 Mercs

Objectives:

Reward: 400 eddies [+200 for completing optional request]

TheWorldmaker

TheWorldmaker

PASTOR ROBERT

Objectives: