Edit History

Shocker

Shocker

Kaspar.png.95167745fd1ed742457937e63cd0c554.png

Kaspar enjoyed his stroll on this nice autumn day, right up to the moment the rather martial camp came into view. The number of armed men, in combination with the unknown sender of the message, made him a bit nervous.

Blue and white colors, and the intials A.L. who might this be, I’m long enough in town that I should know the colors of most noble families. It better not be the Longtree’s or I’m going to be in trouble.”

(OOC does Kaspar recognize the heraldic colors?)

Upon reaching the waiting man at arms, he walked with deliberation towards them smiled confidently and presented the note.

I think I am expected, please announce me to your master.”

Shocker

Shocker

Kaspar.png.95167745fd1ed742457937e63cd0c554.png

Kaspar enjoyed his stroll on this nice autumn day, right up to the moment the rather martial camp came into view. The number of armed men, in combination with the unknown sender of the message, made him a bit nervous.

Blue and white colors, and the intials A.L. who might this be, I’m long enough in town that I should know the colors of most noble families. It better not be the Longtree’s or I’m going to be in trouble.”

(OOC does Kaspar recognize the heraldic colors?)

Upon reaching the waiting man at arms, he walked with deliberation towards them smiled confidently and presented the note.

I think I am expected, please announce me to your master.”