Edit History

Grendel

Grendel

Lightbringer sits at the make-shift table and motions politely for the servants to bring food.  They start laying out fresh baked bread and the mutton stew, on wooden plates and bowls.  He takes a bite of bread and a spoonful of stew, clearly meant to demonstrate its safety, then speaks.  "There is a woman, an elf, currently in Anchorhead. This woman is wanted in Rousset, for petty crimes, nothing serious," he begins, smiling encouragingly if you sit and eat.  "I believe in redemption and so persuaded the King to remand her to my custody.  Unfortunately, she fled the kingdom before I could apprehend her.  My authority does not extend to the League cities," he waves a hand in the direction of Anchorhead.  "Therefore, I would like you to retrieve her for me, without harm and without my involvement known.  I could make an official inquiry with the Guild Guard, but I suspect she will hear of it and flee again.  My squire made some discreet investigations this morning and she is not wanted in Anchorhead for any crime, in any event."  He takes another bite, giving you a chance to ask questions as he chews.

spacer.png

Grendel

Grendel

Lightbringer sits at the make-shift table and motions politely for the servants to bring food.  They start laying out fresh baked bread and the mutton stew, on wooden plates and bowls.  He takes a bite of bread and a spoonful of stew, clearly meant to demonstrate its safety, then speaks.  "There is a woman, an elf, currently in Anchorhead. This woman is wanted in Rousset, for petty crimes, nothing serious," he begins, smiling encouragingly if you sit and eat.  "I believe in redemption and so persuaded the King to remand her to my custody.  Unfortunately, she fled the kingdom before I could apprehend her.  My authority does not extend to the League cities," he waves a hand in the direction of Anchorhead.  "Therefore, I would like you to retrieve her for me, without harm and without my involvement known.  I could make an official inquiry with the Guild Guard, but I suspect she will hear of it and flee again.  My squire made some discreet investigations this morning and she is not wanted in Anchorhead for any crime, in any event."  He takes another bite, giving you a chance to ask questions as he chews.