Edit History

Draidden

Draidden

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Human Ranger 2/Fighter 1 

AC: 15, HP: 24/24, Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 14

I do not mean to question your integrity, but do you happen to have some written documentation to prove what you have said? Again, I mean no offense, but if you do not then you would be hiring us to kidnap this woman and bring her to you. Which would be an illegal act. I am not interested in getting into trouble with the local law, or any law, simply at your word that what we are doing is just.

I hope you understand.

He waits for the man's response but is ready to defend himself if he has to. He realizes that some would take his question as an insult. Especially if they were lying. He hopes it won't come to that.

Draidden

Draidden

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Ranger 2/Fighter 1 

AC: 15, HP: 24/24, Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 14

I do not mean to question your integrity, but do you happen to have some written documentation to prove what you have said? Again, I mean no offense, but if you do not then you would be hiring us to kidnap this woman and bring her to you. Which would be an illegal act. I am not interested in getting into trouble with the local law, or any law, simply at your word that what we are doing is just.

I hope you understand.

He waits for the man's response but is ready to defend himself if he has to. He realizes that some would take his question as an insult. Especially if they were lying. He hopes it won't come to that.