Edit History

Shocker

Shocker

KaspaKaspar_token.png.f557392bf9ccae41dcb19ba62d1959cf.pngr of Ederthal Half Elf Bard 3

AC: 14 HP 22 Initiative: +3

Kaspar mentally files away the slight pause Lightbringer makes before saying mentor. A casual glance on the document, makes it look like many of the official documents he has seen in his life.

"Very nice my lord, of course the warrant is meaningless in Anchorhead, but if it is only finding the lady and speaking with her, I would be willing to do so. But please understand I'm an artist who has to work for his living, and this search could eat up a lot of my time. Do you have some form of compensation in mind?"

Shocker

Shocker

KaspaKaspar_token.png.f557392bf9ccae41dcb19ba62d1959cf.pngr of Ederthal Half Elf Bard 3

Kaspar files away the slight pause Lightbringer makes before saying mentor. A casual glance on the document, makes it look like many of the official documents he has seen in his life.

"Very nice my lord, of course the warrant is meaningless in Anchorhead, but if it is only finding the lady and speaking with her, I would be willing to do so. But please understand I'm an artist who has to work for his living, and this search could eat up a lot of my time. Do you have some form of compensation in mind?"

Shocker

Shocker

Kaspa=http:>Kaspar_token.png.f557392bf9ccae41dcb19ba62d1959cf.pngr of Ederthal=http:> Half Elf Bard 3

Kaspar files away the slight pause Lightbringer makes before saying mentor. A casual glance on the document, makes it look like many of the official documents he has seen in his life.