Edit History

Draidden

Draidden

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Human Ranger 2/Fighter 1 

AC: 15, HP: 24/24, Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 14

I am more than happy to deliver your message. We can discuss payment after we find out how much trouble doing that will be. Again I ask, do you have any idea where she is? Anchorhead is a fairly large city and without some idea of where to look it could be an almost impossible task. If no idea of exactly where she is, then an idea of the type of places she likes to frequent?

He decides to partake of some of the bread and mutton stew. He dips the bread into the stew to soften it before eating a bite. He did not realize how hungry he was till he started eating. He strives to eat slowly and not scarf it down as he normally does with his food. Old habits from having to eat fast so he could get back to work on the farm. He takes turns eating a spoonful of the stew and dipping his bread in it, washing it down with the water he asked for.

Draidden

Draidden

I am more than happy to deliver your message. We can discuss payment after we find out how much trouble doing that will be. Again I ask, do you have any idea where she is? Anchorhead is a fairly large city and without some idea of where to look it could be an almost impossible task. If no idea of exactly where she is, then an idea of the type of places she likes to frequent?

Draidden

Draidden

Draidden

Draidden

Draidden

Draidden

Draidden

Draidden