Edit History

Grendel

Grendel

Lightbringer bows as you all stand to depart.  "My thanks to you all for taking on this task for me.  I will await your success here," he says.  As soon as you are all out of the perimeter of the pavilion he returns to his tent and the servants sit to eat themselves.

It is now early afternoon.  The traffic on the road is very light as most people are enjoying the noontime meal or an afternoon rest.

OOC:  Kaspar likely has a good idea of the inns and taverns.  The central part of Anchorhead, on the island, is large but not enormous and there are probably about ten combined inns and taverns.  Taverns tend to congregate at the north end of town where the docks are, there are two inns in the central part of town, which is nicer than the docks, close to the market square.

Grendel

Grendel

Lightbringer bows as you all stand to depart.  "My thanks to you all for taking on this task for me.  I will await your success here," he says.  As soon as you are all out of the perimeter of the pavilion he returns to his tent and the servants sit to eat themselves.

It is now early afternoon.  The traffic on the road is very light as most people are enjoying the noontime meal or an afternoon rest.