Edit History

Past Imperfect

Past Imperfect

spacer.pngSilas breathes through his mouth, attempting to save himself from the stench. Despite that, he is unfailingly polite as he attempts to make his way through the bar, excusing himself with each step. He sways back to avoid an errant elbow that might have cost him a tooth or two, then spins out of the way of a bustling barmaid unable to see over a tray of drinks. 

When the flash of gold catches his eye, he immediately points back toward Ehrick and mutters quietlyI think I've got her, but this place is packed. Collect the other fellows, as we're going to need help. I don't know if you want to come in here or try to cover the exits.. Silas is discreet, but not overly concerned that someone might see him cast the cantrip. He continues on his path to the board, doing his best to discreetly get a clearer look at their quarry and the person keeping them company. When he reaches the board he passes a coin over for a mug, then casually makes his way toward the hearth, as if looking for a clear space to stand.

Past Imperfect

Past Imperfect

spacer.pngSilas breathes through his mouth, attempting to save himself from the stench. Despite that, he is unfailingly polite as he attempts to make his way through the bar, excusing himself with each step. He sways back to avoid an errant elbow that might have cost him a tooth or two, then spins out of the way of a bustling barmaid unable to see over a tray of drinks. 

When the flash of gold catches his eye, he immediately points back toward Ehrick and mutters quietlyI think I've got her, but this place is packed. Collect the other fellows, as we're going to need help.. Silas is discreet, but not overly concerned that someone might see him cast the cantrip. He continues on his path to the board, doing his best to discreetly get a clearer look at their quarry and the person keeping them company. When he reaches the board he passes a coin over for a mug, then casually makes his way toward the hearth, as if looking for a clear space to stand.