Edit History

Past Imperfect

Past Imperfect

spacer.pngSilas remains relentlessly respectful as he passes through the crowd, whether it eases his passage or makes it more difficult. However, he is not adverse to staring down patrons and reaching for a knife when someone gets too hostile or tries to put their hands on him. He sniffs at the mug and he got from the landlord and takes a careful, experimental sip to see what it is he is dealing with. 

After a few moments being jostled while he tries to discreetly get a clear view of the woman, he breathes out heavily through his nose, then pushes into the crowd to find some cover. He points out toward Ehrick and mutters. "It's a beautiful, blond woman in a den of thieves and cutthroats. She's wearing a hood, so I can't see her ears. I don't know how better to confirm her identity that walking up and asking. Maybe send one of our charmers in here, but make it quick." 

OOC

Throwing a stealth roll in there to stay unobserved by the gnome, just in case.

Past Imperfect

Past Imperfect

spacer.pngSilas remains relentlessly respectful as he passes through the crowd, whether it eases his passage or makes it more difficult. However, he is not adverse to staring down patrons and reaching for a knife when someone gets too hostile or tries to put their hands on him. He sniffs at the mug and he got from the landlord and takes a careful, experimental sip to see what it is he is dealing with. 

After a few moments being jostled while he tries to discreetly get a clear view of the woman, he breathes out heavily through his nose, then pushes into the crowd to find some cover. He points out toward Ehrick and mutters. "It's a beautiful, blond woman in a den of thieves and cutthroats. She's wearing a hood, so I can't see her ears. I don't know how better to confirm her identity that walking up and asking. Maybe send one of our charmers in here, but make it quick."