Edit History

Draidden

Draidden

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Human Ranger 2/Fighter 1 

AC: 15, HP: 24/24, Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 14

Quietly. We don't want any more attention then necessary. Once inside I can move to cover the back entrance as you head for the elf girl and Eadberht can stay near the front door. Just keep in mind we don't want to hurt her and probably best to avoid a fight in this place.

As they go in he will look for a back way out and head for that.

Draidden

Draidden

Quietly. We don't want any more attention then necessary. Once inside I can move to cover the back entrance as you head for the elf girl and Eadberht can stay near the front door. Just keep in mind we don't want to hurt her and probably best to avoid a fight in this place.

Draidden

Draidden

On it. I'll get them.

Ehrick quickly moves across the street and goes into the bars after the other two. He walks into The Sailor's Rest, glances around and then calls out loud.

Kasper

He then motions for him to follow him out of the bar. He then heads into The Sea Serpent and repeats the process calling for Eadberht.

Once he has both of them outside he explains that Silas might have found her in The Blood & Shot, but is a bit worried about approaching her. 

So if one of you will approach her. Probably tell her you have a message from 

On it. I'll get them.

Ehrick quickly moves across the street and goes into the bars after the other two. He walks into The Sailor's Rest, glances around and then calls out loud.

Kasper

He then motions for him to follow him out of the bar. He then heads into The Sea Serpent and repeats the process calling for Eadberht.

Once he has both of them outside he explains that Silas might have found her in The Blood & Shot, but is a bit worried about approaching her. 

On it. I'll get them.

Kasper

So if one of you will approach her. Probably tell her you have a message from Lightbringer for a Caelyn. If not, then I can do it. No need to make it more complicated than it is.

He gives look to Eadberht as he says the last, glancing at his disguise with a questioning look.

On it. I'll get them.

Kasper

On it. I'll get them.

Kasper