Edit History

Draidden

Draidden

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Human Ranger 2/Fighter 1 

AC: 15, HP: 24/24, Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 14

Ehrick swears when the man calls out and offers 10 gold to whoever brings her to him. Steps up to her and grabs her arm as he leans down to speak in her ear.

Lord Anders Lightbringer has sent me to bring you to him unharmed. Please come with me.

He tries to pull her up and to the back door and is hoping she is not going to fight. With his free hand he points at the man with the pistol.

That man is a rapist and slave trafficker and there is a 50 gold piece bounty on his head from the town guard!

He does not wait to see if anyone listens to him, but continues to try to get Caelyn out the back door.

Draidden

Draidden

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Human Ranger 2/Fighter 1 

AC: 15, HP: 24/24, Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 14

Ehrick swears when the man calls out and offers 10 gold to whoever brings her to him. Steps up to her and grabs her arm as he leans down to speak in her ear.

Lord Anders Lightbringer has sent me to bring you to him unharmed. Please come with me.

He tries to pull her up and to the back door and is hoping she is not going to fight. With his free hand he points at the man with the pistol.

That man is a rapist and slave trafficker and there is a 50 gold piece bounty on his head from the town guard!

He does not wait to see if anyone listens to him, but continues to try to get Caelyn out the back door.