Edit History

JohannThierial

JohannThierial

Eadberht snaps back to his own senses, overcoming the minor disorientation with a quick shake of his head. The shot was almost painful to the bat's sensitive ears, and Adain whimpers slightly as it flutters near the ceiling. He hopes that in the chaos, nobody cares about a bat in the ceiling of a tavern.

There's too many people to use anything crazy. He palms a strange crystal and holds it in his hand, preparing to intervene.

"No way! I know that mug from the wanted posters! He's that famous outlaw, Barg Bugroad!"

Since it looks like I'm the current high roller, I'll try to go ahead and attempt to follow along with the bluff. If attempting deception doesn't take an action, I'll ready an action to use mage armor if things start heading in my direction.

JohannThierial

JohannThierial

Eadberht snaps back to his own senses, overcoming the minor disorientation with a quick shake of his head. The shot was almost painful to the bat's sensitive ears, and Adain whimpers slightly as it flutters near the ceiling. He hopes that in the chaos, nobody cares about a bat in the ceiling of a tavern.

There's too many people to use anything crazy. He palms a strange crystal and holds it in his hand, preparing to intervene.