Edit History

Draidden

Draidden

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Human Ranger 2/Fighter 1 

AC: 15, HP: 24/24, Initiative13: +3, Passive Perception: 14

Ehrick quickly rushes up the stairs after the elf. He calls out to her hoping that they were not lied to and this woman really will want to see him.

Lady Caelyn! Lord Anders Lightbringer sent my friends and I to bring you to him. If we get out of here I can take you to him, if you wish.

Draidden

Draidden

Realizing that they do not have time for all this chatting right now and that these thugs trying to come up the stairs are not going to be nice to Caelyn, he moves quickly to the door and attempts to kick it open. He really hopes the elf is not still right in front of the door.

The term lady was used to be polite! And how the hells am I supposed to tell you who sent me if i don't use his friggin name!

Draidden

Draidden

Ehrick is caught off guard when all heck breaks loose. He starts to say something but the elf lady shoots past him and up the stairs before he can. Seeing the mess happening down here, he decides to rush up the stairs after Caelyn.  As he chases after her he calls out.

Lady Caelyn! Lord Anders Lightbringer sent my friends and I to bring you to him. If we get out of here I can take you to him, if you wish.

He is still not sure Lightbringer told them the whole truth, but hopes he was telling the truth enough that she will want to go with him. If not he will follow her until she gets safely away and then stop chasing her.