Edit History

Draidden

Draidden

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Human Ranger 2/Fighter 1 

AC: 15, HP: 24/24, Initiative13: +3, Passive Perception: 14

Realizing that they do not have time for all this chatting right now and that these thugs trying to come up the stairs are not going to be nice to Caelyn, he moves quickly to the door and attempts to kick it open. He really hopes the elf is not still right in front of the door.

The term lady was used to be polite! And how the hells am I supposed to tell you who sent me if I don't use his friggin name!

His foot throbs as it connects with the door, but the door refuses to yield. he quickly glances down the hall to see if there is another way out other than the stairs. He also quickly turns to face another door so hopefully when the next guy comes up the stairs he will assume the elf went into that room.

Draidden

Draidden

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Human Ranger 2/Fighter 1 

AC: 15, HP: 24/24, Initiative13: +3, Passive Perception: 14

Realizing that they do not have time for all this chatting right now and that these thugs trying to come up the stairs are not going to be nice to Caelyn, he moves quickly to the door and attempts to kick it open. He really hopes the elf is not still right in front of the door.

The term lady was used to be polite! And how the hells am I supposed to tell you who sent me if i don't use his friggin name!