Edit History

Shocker

Shocker

changing to Acrobatics

KaspaKaspar_token.png.f557392bf9ccae41dcb19ba62d1959cf.pngr of Ederthal Half Elf Bard 3

AC: 14 HP 20/22 Initiative: +3

Feeling suddenly very alone in the room, Kaspar decides to turn heel and dashes towards and if possible up the stairs, making sure that his rapier is in a position encouraging people to get out of his way.

"Out of my way!" He hollers and charges towards his goal.

(Acrobatics check 12+3 = 15)

As they don't really move, he jumps onto the back of the nearest brawler, and lightly moves along shoulders and backs of the fighting masses reaching his target.

(OOC)

I think with a normal movement of 30ft, so with dash I should make it up the stair and see Ehrick. I will roll perception just in case for that. I'm also adding another persuasion for the people believing me being serious of using the rapier.

Shocker

Shocker

KaspaKaspar_token.png.f557392bf9ccae41dcb19ba62d1959cf.pngr of Ederthal Half Elf Bard 3

AC: 14 HP 20/22 Initiative: +3

Feeling suddenly very alone in the room, Kaspar decides to turn heel and dashes towards and if possible up the stairs, making sure that his rapier is in a position encouraging people to get out of his way.

"Out of my way!" He hollers and charges towards his goal.

(OOC)

I think with a normal movement of 30ft, so with dash I should make it up the stair and see Ehrick. I will roll perception just in case for that. I'm also adding another persuasion for the people believing me being serious of using the rapier.