Edit History

Grendel

Grendel

Round 3 Summary

Caelyn suddenly opens the door to face Ehrick.  "Are you coming?" she says calmly, as though she was waiting for him.  She then turns to the window and stands on the sill.  "A show of good faith, some flattery, perhaps a gift, you know prove you have my best interests at heart; don't drag his name n the mud of my affairs," she says conversationally as she opens the window, responding to his perhaps rhetorical question.  She reaches up and grabs the eaves of the roof, clearly intending to go up.

The boss man pulls himself free of the grasping stone hand as he watches both Silas and Eadberht exit quickly from the tavern.  With none of you near him, whatever he is planning next is lost to you.

The bar patrons meanwhile keep fighting amongst themselves to get up the stairs, despite the now growing calls from the landlord to knock it off and stop destroying his pub.  With all of the fists flying about at least one comes close to Kaspar again, but the half-elf nimbly scampers up the piled men stumbling over each other to get up the stairs.  One or two are likely to make it up right on his heels.  When Kaspar reaches the top of the stairs, a quick survey left and right spots Ehrick standing at an open door down the hall.

OOC:  Kaspar can move down to the door next round.  Ehrick goes now, then we are back to top of the initiative and Eadberht on Round 4.

Grendel

Grendel

Round 3, Initiative count 18

Caelyn suddenly opens the door to face Ehrick.  "Are you coming?" she says calmly, as though she was waiting for him.  She then turns to the window and stands on the sill.  "A show of good faith, some flattery, perhaps a gift, you know prove you have my best interests at heart; don't drag his name n the mud of my affairs," she says conversationally as she opens the window, responding to his perhaps rhetorical question.  She reaches up and grabs the eaves of the roof, clearly intending to go up.

The boss man pulls himself free of the grasping stone hand as he watches both Silas and Eadberht exit quickly from the tavern.  With none of you near him, whatever he is planning next is lost to you.

The bar patrons meanwhile keep fighting amongst themselves to get up the stairs, despite the now growing calls from the landlord to knock it off and stop destroying his pub.  With all of the fists flying about at least one comes close to Kaspar again, but the half-elf nimbly scampers up the piled men stumbling over each other to get up the stairs.  One or two are likely to make it up right on his heels.  When Kaspar reaches the top of the stairs, a quick survey left and right spots Ehrick standing at an open door down the hall.

OOC:  Kaspar can move down to the door next round.  Ehrick goes now, then we are back to top of the initiative and Eadberht on Round 4.

Grendel

Grendel

Round 3, Initiative count 18

WIP will finish this post pending any edits to Kaspar's action, then once I am done with NPC actions Ehrick can post.