Edit History

Grendel

Grendel

Round 5, Initiative Count 18

Caelyn runs across the roof to the South side of the tavern, calling over her shoulder, "I seem to have some new problems he is doesn't know about and I prefer he not discover."  She then tries to leap to the next building south of tavern and slips on a wet tile and goes over the edge with a "woop!", just barely catching herself on the edge of the roof with one hand. 

NoteI used the wrong bonus for her Athletics check, she failed spectacularly on a straight up jump.

Grendel

Grendel

Caelyn runs across the roof to the South side of the tavern, calling over her shoulder, "I seem to have some new problems he is doesn't know about and I prefer he not discover."  She then tries to leap to the next building south of tavern and slips on a wet tile and goes over the edge with a "woop!", just barely catching herself on the edge of the roof with one hand. 

NoteI used the wrong bonus for her Athletics check, she failed spectacularly on a straight up jump.

Grendel

Grendel

Caelyn runs across the roof to the South side of the tavern, calling over her shoulder, "I seem to have some new problems he is doesn't know about and I prefer he not discover."  She

WIP