Edit History

mattilald

mattilald

Character TokenMercedes Thomas - Media

Head Armor: 11 | Body Armor: 11 | Shield: 00 | HP: 40

INT: 8 | REF: 7 | DEX: 6 | TECH: 7 | COOL: 8 | WILL: 8 | LUCK: 5 | MOVE: 4 | BODY: 3 | EMP: 6

Humanity: 60 | Wounds: 0 | Critical Injuries: 0 | Addictions: 0

Heavy Pistol Belt Holster
Skill: Handgun
Damage: 3d6
Magazine Size: 8
RoF: 2
Hands: 1
| Combat Knife Bayonett
Skill: Melee
Damage: 1d6

Castle and Herald? Huh ... that's South Night City. Shit, I'm not going to make it on time, unless I go right away. She quickly freshened herself and got into her clothes, her dark blue grey office slacks, boreaux red&dark blue grey single breasted jacket. Bodeaux red trilby hat and her chrome mirrorshades. Even using maglevs, gettig where was going to take better part of the hour. She had to pack her gear quick - her camera, her recorder, laptop, pockpicks, gun, and her bayonett. Her job was to et the package without violince, but South NC was one of combat zones.
She took maglev to Little Europe, and then switched to a direct line to South NC, it woud dump her out of close to Castle and Herald.
She wouldnt act like she belongs in her expensive corpo set, but she could at lest act like it. Rosalie could act like a great many things, but today she choose to put on her friendly everyman act. When she arrived, she found a man with a brown coat, smoking standing like he owned the street. Not like the owned the place, just a street. Next to him a man in a in red lether pants and leopard pattern jacket. Either pastor sent her into a trap, or the cop was moonlighting.

She put on a smile "Helo, I've been asked search for something in this area."

mattilald

mattilald

Character TokenMercedes Thomas - Media

Head Armor: 11 | Body Armor: 11 | Shield: 00 | HP: 40

INT: 8 | REF: 7 | DEX: 6 | TECH: 7 | COOL: 8 | WILL: 8 | LUCK: 5 | MOVE: 4 | BODY: 3 | EMP: 6

Humanity: 60 | Wounds: 0 | Critical Injuries: 0 | Addictions: 0

Heavy Pistol Belt Holster
Skill: Handgun
Damage: 3d6
Magazine Size: 8
RoF: 2
| Combat Knife Bayonett
Skill: Melee
Damage: 1d6

Castle and Herald? Huh ... that's South Night City. Shit, I'm not going to make it on time, unless I go right away. She quickly freshened herself and got into her clothes, her dark blue grey office slacks, boreaux red&dark blue grey single breasted jacket. Bodeaux red trilby hat and her chrome mirrorshades. Even using maglevs, gettig where was going to take better part of the hour. She had to pack her gear quick - her camera, her recorder, laptop, pockpicks, gun, and her bayonett. Her job was to et the package without violince, but South NC was one of combat zones.
She took maglev to Little Europe, and then switched to a direct line to South NC, it woud dump her out of close to Castle and Herald.
She wouldnt act like she belongs in her expensive corpo set, but she could at lest act like it. Rosalie could act like a great many things, but today she choose to put on her friendly everyman act. When she arrived, she found a man with a brown coat, smoking standing like he owned the street. Not like the owned the place, just a street. Next to him a man in a in red lether pants and leopard pattern jacket. Either pastor sent her into a trap, or the cop was moonlighting.

She put on a smile "Helo, I've been asked search for something."