Edit History

mattilald

mattilald

Character TokenMercedes Thomas - Media

Head Armor: 11 | Body Armor: 11 | Shield: 00 | HP: 40

INT: 8 | REF: 7 | DEX: 6 | TECH: 7 | COOL: 8 | WILL: 8 | LUCK: 5 | MOVE: 4 | BODY: 3 | EMP: 6

Humanity: 60 | Wounds: 0 | Critical Injuries: 0 | Addictions: 0

Heavy Pistol Belt Holster
Skill: Handgun
Damage: 3d6
Magazine Size: 8
RoF: 2
Hands: 1
| Combat Knife Bayonett
Skill: Melee
Damage: 1d6
|

Rosalie had seen the young woman going the same way when she left the sttion. She was slightly wary of her, but she concealed it. It was both a relief and surprise when she anounced she was there for the job. She was about to introduce herself when the big offroader roared into the view. Those implied offroad capabilities looke like they weren't designed to be just for show. Open barebones design implied, that design had non-civilian origins.
As the dist settled, she leaned on the rollbar facing the drive. "Nice ride you got. It looks like it could traverse any terain. I'd loe to take a ride sometime" she clonluded that with a wink, before turning to rest of the group. "It seem introductions are in order. I'm Rosalie, you can call me Rosalie, it's not my given name, that's reserved for my friends. Now, pastor mentioned a shard? Who's got it?"

She waited for the pastor's man to give over the shard. "Someone will have to slot the chip. Since we are going to be discussing sensitive matter can't talk about it in public. We can have a drive and talk about during the ride, or we connect with our agents and talk there."

mattilald

mattilald

INT: 8 | REF: 7 | DEX: 6 | TECH: 7 | COOL: 8 | WILL: 8 | LUCK: 5 | MOVE: 4 | BODY: 3 | EMP: 6

| Combat Knife Bayonett
|

Rosalie had seen the young woman going the same way when she left the sttion. She was slightly wary of her, but she concealed it. It was both a relief and surprise when she anounced she was there for the job. She was about to introduce herself when the big offroader roared into the view. Those implied offroad capabilities looke like they weren't designed to be just for show. Open barebones design implied, that design had non-civilian origins.
As the dist settled, she leaned on the rollbar facing the drive. "Nice ride you got. It looks like it could traverse any terain. I'd loe to take a ride sometime" she clonluded that with a wink, before turning to rest of the group. "It seem introductions are in order. I'm Rosalie, you can call me Rosalie, it's not my given name, that's reserved for my friends. Now, pastor mentioned a shard? Who's got it?"

She waited for the pastor's man to give over the shard. "Someone will have to slot the chip. Since we are going to be discussing sensitive matter we'll can't talk about in public. We can have a drive and talk about during the ride, or we connect with our agents and talk there."

mattilald

mattilald

| Combat Knife Bayonett
|