Edit History

Grendel

Grendel

Character TokenLADY KOI (Akari) - FIXER

Head Armor: 11 | Body Armor: 11 | Shield: 00 | HP: 40

INT: 7 | REF: 6 | DEX: 6 | TECH: 4 | COOL: 8 | WILL: 7 | LUCK: 4/4 | MOVE: 7 | BODY: 5 | EMP: 7/8

Humanity: 73 | Critical Injuries: 0 | Perception: +13 | Evasion: +10

Heavy Handgun | +10 skill | 3d6 damage | 8 standard ammo | 2 RoF |  1 handed | Concealable

"If by 'strapped' you mean armed, then yes I am.  If by that you broke, yes I am also," Lady Koi says with a playful smile.  She moved over to give Ricky room, as it was just the two of them in the back.  For her it was too soon to speculate on what they were looking for, wait and see.  She kept her focus out of the vehicle, keeping an eye out for any approaching trouble.

Grendel

Grendel

Character TokenLADY KOI (Akari) - FIXER

Head Armor: 11 | Body Armor: 11 | Shield: 00 | HP: 40

INT: 7 | REF: 6 | DEX: 6 | TECH: 4 | COOL: 8 | WILL: 7 | LUCK: 4/4 | MOVE: 7 | BODY: 5 | EMP: 7/8

Humanity: 73 | Critical Injuries: 0 | Perception: +13 | Evasion: +10

Heavy Handgun | +10 skill | 3d6 damage | 8 standard ammo | 2 RoF |  1 handed | Concealable

"If by 'strapped' you mean armed, then yes I am.  If by that you broke, yes I am also," Lady Koi says with a playful smile.  She moved over to give Ricky room, as it was just the two of them in the back.  For her it was too soon to speculate on what they were looking for, wait and see.  She kept her focus out of the vehicle, keeping an eye out for any approaching trouble.